PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lemon-flavored Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
Can't believe I forgot to post this guy! Another TR mela, just need one more for Archaludon (Spolier embargo was lifted so I should be allowed to say that). Also I decided I'm not gonna post all the specials I hatch here anymore, too much to keep track of and I just wind up dping most of em anyways so no point in keeping all that here.
Profile Pic from advent calendar c: Collecting Steel Statues + Magma Stones !! (75kcr/75gp/15zc) <(Currency availablity may vary)>
x 62/500
x 126/500
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
She arrives! Completely unexpected but I can safely shelf this hunt and continue on to the next. Planning to go ahead and start an alolan sandshrew hunt for next type race.
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
First to arrive, and before the start of TR, honestly I was expecting her a couple days ago during Sei+Niet but today is good too. She was the first hatch of the day and also had a shiny twin! (I don't care much for keeping twins together but still a cool little addition) Also additonal note: I collected all of the funny egg accessories because I thought they were very cute C:
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
Note to self: Add Stone Horn to Steel dex post!
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
And the second baby! I decided to pop a couple SLEs to get through my shelter adopts on this sei day, and a baby showed up! TR hasn't even started yet and I'm finished with this line, so I'll probably just continue it.
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
Third baby?? I totally thought that TR was starting today so I'm realizing I'm continuing this hunt for two more weeks instead of one so I guess I'll at least have a ton of specials to sell/dp? There aren't any other steel/ice types so not gonna make anymore progress on the dex, but some extra melans to sell could get me currency to buy more summons for some of those big hunts so that will be progress in some way at least. Hatched about 12 hours after Slushy, and while I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep lol, he def jumpscared me a bit.
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
This is getting a little crazy, my luck really does come in bursts??
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
An absolutely beautiful boy, gifted to me by my lovely sister! He will become a Stone Horn! And join the ranks of my Steel Melan Dex c: I also recently purchased this boy as another addition. And also! Made the very wise decision to start collecting relaxed melan vivillon patterns!
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
This hunt started slow with the shinys (Lots of albinos though) so very happy to welcome the first melan! And my fav nature <3
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
Eh?! Well line is done now I guess lol, gotta decide what to do now as this was my planned TR Hunt oof. Chain isn't even high enough yet for me to feel ok sticking it, so I guess I'll continue through MCW. (I have no idea if PFQ will release a Mega/Paradox/Totem for Ferrothorn so I don't want to just lose the chain)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page