PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Choose Amount of Z-Crystal Fragments Purchased at Holon Research

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
Suggestion Title: Choose Amount of Z-Crystal Fragments Purchased at Holon Research Tower Suggestion Summary: When purchasing fragments with Delta Points, each fragment requires individual purchase. In general, someone would be buying at least what it takes to get to 7 total fragments and be able to make a full crystal. That can be up to 14 clicks for something that could be streamlined like inventory selling, supplier purchases etc. This could either be maxed to the user's DP amount or divided in batches of 7: Example: I have 3 fragments and so I am given the option to max buy 4 of them for 120 DP. This then resets for the next set of 7 (not a cap on total you can buy per day or at least unchanged from current limits). Positive points: + Easier to make the trade. + May help people remember this exists (I often forget it does at least) + Could further expand the DP market. + Already something similar that can be done on other pages/currencies with mostly success. Negative points: - User errors with misclicking, could spend more than they want to (especially if maxed to how much you have at all). - Unnecessary for the most part. - In the case of specifically capping to 7, could cause server strain. Reason For Consideration: Just a simple quality of life suggestion.
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
bump
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
bump
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page