PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

rip van winkle's journo

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

hello! remaking this space into something better since i didn't originally keep up with it. fingers crossed for something better this time around?
.icon is loonette <3. I use ~ to indicate a cheerful tone~ Free Pokemon! Visit my shop <3 Or go straight to my fields.
things that i didn't document in real time: my very first type race: dark team! i did alright i think, finishing with 500 points - this was a mini houndoor hunt that proved quite a learning experience, no shinies but plenty of valuable information my first hatched shiny: noibat (date: 10/20/2023||stats: 1/121) - second shiny: noibat 2 (date: 10/21/2023||stats: 2/152)
what i've been up to the week of oct 18 2023 my first shiny hunt is going well! as of 10/22 i have three shiny noibats. i wanted to set my goal to be 3s/3a/3m but i don't know if i have that in me, or at least not without some serious boosts to how many eggs i can hatch in a single day. i also only know the basics here...should i evolve my breeding pair? does a shiny/shiny pair produce more shiny babies? etcetera my problem is is that i get way too ahead of myself. i already have my next few breeding pairs lined up. looking to next month already, i have my typerace breeding pair picked (at least i think i do, i may explore more options, although maybe selling off alolan vulpixes might be easy since they're popular?). i've certainly gotten less shy about reaching out to people with free fields to help build my breeding pairs. my sister plays this game now so ive been playing for her in a way too. she told me she really likes breloom, so ive got her a breeding pair. she doesn't know it yet -- i'll send them to her today.
noibat shiny hunt tracker shinies shiny #1- 1/121 - 10/20/2023 shiny #2- 2/152 - 10/21/2023 shiny #3- 3/190 - 10/22/2023 shiny #4 - 4/462 - 10/28/2023 (sent this one to my sister) shiny #5 5/723 - 11/06/2023 albino albino #1 10/28/2023 start: 10/19/2023 (approx) end: in progress 5 s/1 a/0 m goal: 1 melan before new type race starts? lol 2 albinos so I can evolve 1
writing this post to keep my journal alive found out the hard way that exclusives are harder to breed so ive had to reevaluate my pairing for the next type race lol
Paused my noibat hunt for type race and haven't gone back to it yet Mass click weekend comes on soooo fast
albino vulpix at 77 h *0*
awh man didnt document my vulpix hunt hopefully ill remember to do so for cubone
hhhhhh i think I have to update this regularly to keep it from disappearing so uhhhhhhhhh I've been running a free fields shop for a while now and it is a really enjoyable experience. I don't know what other users need or want their 'mon for. I like to imagine the possibilities.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page