PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

bird and lizard's sketchy raffle [open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 373839404142

thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
hello everyone!! Arlo has drawn this month's winners!! i'll be sending the prizes out momentarily and the next raffle will start on May 2nd with a new prompt :) i hope you guys like the prompts and this month's raffle!! ^^;

drumroll please...

HERE ARE THE WINNERS FOR THIS MONTH Small #1-WINNER:MuffinHunter proof Small #2-WINNER:DaBirbMaster proof Small #3-WINNER:Geckoson proof Small #4-WINNER:ve3oml proof Small #5-WINNER:Honey Bunny proof Small #6-WINNER:solarys proof Small #7-WINNER:Flotteur proof Grand Prize-WINNER:silently1 proof the last small prize pool, i ate my grandma, was a reference to moana for those who haven't picked up on it yet hehe.
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • nothing here
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +301,062
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 99%
Calm nature
there's nothing here atm/center]
silently1's Avatarsilently1
Omg thank you I love the lil sharky
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
hello everyone!! the raffle is open again with a new prompt!! this theme is delta pokemons :)
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
everyone i sadly wont be able to do these raffles anymore until august bc i have finals before i go on break may 21st
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
username: Enbees which small prize pool: 4. Matcha which number: 5 donating? yes! :) other: I think shape-shifting/the ability to change my appearance would be nice ;u; I'd like to be able to look how I want and be happy with my appearance (especially bc of gender identity issues!)
Current Type Race score = 2816
Saving for Memory Stick!
672/200
All art by me.
@Enbees oooo shape-shifting sounds super super neat!! thank you for donating as well, i've added your entries. @everyone i'll be drawing this month's prizes!
username: FunkyLilChicken which small prize pool: a cold kiwi which number: 2 donating? no rip other: shapeshifting! omg wait no i just saw the other shapeshifting answer but shapeshifting! let me give myself confidence in my body again. or better yet lemme turn into a chicken,
Score: 1002
Username: Bopperclowning small prize pool: matcha number: 10 donating: yes!!! other: id love the ability to shapeshift (the transgenderism)
pfp made by me in ponytown type race banner made by J.D.Fox
Score: 1,476
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
username:Kit kat 54 which small prize pool: rolypoly c: I love büg which number: 5 donating? nope, sorry! other: thank you so much! woops forgot to include the prompt, I'd really like the ability to time travel without consequences
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!!
Score: 801
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
username: Honey Bunny which small prize pool: Bonk which number: 4 donating? Y other: Teleportation that way I can get to wherever I want to go just by thinking of the place
Pfp from Pfq

Pages: 123··· 373839404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page