PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CSS] Highlight Exclusives and Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog
This CSS code puts dashed borders around Exclusive and Variant pokemon - navy blue for Exclusives, purple for Variants. QoL is amazing, but it doesn't highlight E/Vs, so I threw together my own CSS to do it. You can use the site skin I made, or copy and paste the CSS linked below into the Extra CSS section of your own site skin. Site skin path: J1d4/exclusive-and-variant-borders CSS code: Hosted on Github Please let me know if you run into any issues, and I'll see what I can do to fix it! I plan to keep this code updated for as long as I'm active on this site, but of course, anyone is welcome to update or otherwise modify it and share their version - I just ask that you credit me if you copy any part of my code and share it elsewhere. Credit where credit is due: I got the idea from farigiraf's guide at Find Exclusives and Legendary in Shelter, and the structure of the code from pheaux's version of the type race highlighting code. Corviknight's Site Skins How To and Helpful CSS guide was invaluable in helping me figure out why none of my CSS seemed to be working initially (turns out I had to clear my browser cache). And I got the IMG Codes from the excellent PFQ Wiki.
RenneScy's AvatarRenneScy
This is so great. Thank you so much!
Renne | They/She | 27 Shop (Summons, Custom S/A hunts, Specials and Dex trades) | Journal
buying
RSD
@ 20 &
Sword of Ruin
@ 70
kiwipen's Avatarkiwipen
This was very helpful for my exclu/variant hunts! Thank you for sharing this. I'll come back and update it for modern exclusives / variants for everyone else as it's missing a few six months down the line.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page