PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Open] ▽Mango’s Market! ▴ Summons, S/A/D, gems+ [Restock: 31/5]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 363738

AxieChiyu's AvatarAxieChiyu
senior.png
could I get one of your albino Sprigatos prefer female but either gender is fine I have zc
Bump~! + Shop update! I now offer 1:1 trades with any Z-crystals and fragments! Will also do 7 random fragments for 1 crystal! Edit: Decided to do 1:1 all summon trades as well!
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

u.pngField clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets! h.png
Journal |Pms/trades:✔️|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hello Mango, I would like to trade something! Item(s): one of each: clear bell, tidal bell, ku idol, kane idol, kanaloa idol, terracotta epee, viridian epee, cobalt epee, kagami, sapphire orb. Payment: 5 Lazuli Tokens Other: I hope I've understood the trade fine haha, please let me know if I haven't! ^^;

QUOTE originally posted by lulubee

Hello Mango, I would like to trade something! Item(s): one of each: clear bell, tidal bell, ku idol, kane idol, kanaloa idol, terracotta epee, viridian epee, cobalt epee, kagami, sapphire orb. Payment: 5 Lazuli Tokens Other: I hope I've understood the trade fine haha, please let me know if I haven't! ^^;
Apologies for my delay! Had to do a bit of of math + figure out conversions. In total, everything will come to (with rounding down bc MP for a few things were a bit too high-) 240zc (6 tokens), I hope that is ok?

Math :')

(So Ignore the fact this took an hour and a half-) 140k 220k 500k (100kx5) 200k 110k 120k =1, 290,000cr (258zc) Rounded down to 240zc
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by SubwayBoss Emmet

Apologies for my delay! Had to do a bit of of math + figure out conversions. In total, everything will come to (with rounding down bc MP for a few things were a bit too high-) 240zc (6 tokens), I hope that is ok?

(So Ignore the fact this took an hour and a half-) 140k 220k 500k (100kx5) 200k 110k 120k =1, 290,000cr (258zc) Rounded down to 240zc
That's a really great deal, thank you for doing the hard maths haha! ^-^ Would you be willing to do the 5 tokens, and 2 GS balls? ^^

QUOTE originally posted by SubwayBoss Emmet

That's a really great deal, thank you for doing the hard maths haha! ^-^ Would you be willing to do the 5 tokens, and 2 GS balls? ^^
Can do! Sending trades :]👍
Bump~! Currently figuring out a time for my next summon restock. Boxes I keep to open have been coming slow rn oop-
Bump~!
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hello again!! ~ I tried to do the maths beforehand to help out a little haha ^^; please correct me if I royally messed up somehow! And I tried to organise it a bit more this time too ^-^ Items: requesting one of each
  • Lunar wing
  • Red soul dew
  • Gold statue
  • Sea crown
  • Fujin's lamp
  • Raijin's lamp
  • Electric statue
  • Order's crest
  • Spectral Leiomano
  • Rusted Sword
Offering as payment:
  • Lazuli tokens x 5
  • Death wing summon
  • +20gp

my shoddy attempt at maths :'')

I went by average market price sales to price these, and there were a handful that were less than 20zc/per but I rounded them up to 20zc/100gp to respect your shop wishes ofc ^^ Valuing 5 lazuli tokens at 40zc/200gp each, gave me a budget of 1000gp >:D I converted everything into GP for ease :) 150gp = rsd 150gp = lunar wing 120gp = spectral leiomano 100gp = gold statue 100gp = electric statue 100gp = sea crown 100gp = fujin's lamp 100gp = raijin's lamp 100gp = order's crest 150gp = rusted sword (equiv to my death wing) Total = 1170gp If you accept my death wing as an acceptable swap for any of the 150gp valued items, that brings the remaining cost down to 1020gp - which would be the five lazuli tokens plus a bit extra haha ^^;
I hate doing maths haha, but I'm happy with this swap if you are! :D

Hello again!! ~ I tried to do the maths beforehand to help out a little haha ^^; please correct me if I royally messed up somehow! And I tried to organise it a bit more this time too ^-^ Items: requesting one of each
  • Lunar wing
  • Red soul dew
  • Gold statue
  • Sea crown
  • Fujin's lamp
  • Raijin's lamp
  • Electric statue
  • Order's crest
  • Spectral Leiomano
  • Rusted Sword
Offering as payment:
  • Lazuli tokens x 5
  • Death wing summon
  • +20gp

my shoddy attempt at maths :'')

I went by average market price sales to price these, and there were a handful that were less than 20zc/per but I rounded them up to 20zc/100gp to respect your shop wishes ofc ^^ Valuing 5 lazuli tokens at 40zc/200gp each, gave me a budget of 1000gp >:D I converted everything into GP for ease :) 150gp = rsd 150gp = lunar wing 120gp = spectral leiomano 100gp = gold statue 100gp = electric statue 100gp = sea crown 100gp = fujin's lamp 100gp = raijin's lamp 100gp = order's crest 150gp = rusted sword (equiv to my death wing) Total = 1170gp If you accept my death wing as an acceptable swap for any of the 150gp valued items, that brings the remaining cost down to 1020gp - which would be the five lazuli tokens plus a bit extra haha ^^;
I hate doing maths haha, but I'm happy with this swap if you are! :D
Can do! Sending them all now^^

Pages: 1234567··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page