PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ashe's colorful Emporium [adopts & commissions]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by TheCrafters001

Hey Ashe, I need a dex entry! Fullbody/headshot? : Headshot Reference: Here! Name: Leaf Gender: Male Species: Serperior Type: Grass Other information: Loves sleeping on branches, Oran Barries are his favorite food, Venom actually has healing properties rather than harmful ones. Theme for the background: Woodsy? If you can't do that, surprise me! Anything else: Is a split payment of 410ZC and a Box Box (90ZC Equiv) okay?
Mixed payments are totally fine, I'll add you. Thank you ☺️ Finished

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
Art bump Something silly I worked on a while ago Mogrymons xD (mogrys are characters from final fantasy) This is not free to use!!
Working on a commission for a friend. Feel free to suggest ideas for new adopts :)
Bump
food theme adopts for ideas if you need and haven’t done o:
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') 0
100/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
2/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
Bump Strawberry Ponyta ^^ (adopt)
Hello Ashe! I want to fuse some Pokémon! User: Calypso_Halcyon Pokémon 1: Sableye Pokémon 2: Grafaiai Details: sableye top half (torso,arms, head) ears shaped like sableye but sized like grafaiai, maybe a grafaiai-inspired nose and crystals to replicate grafaiai hair? grafaiai bottom half (legs,tail) sableye colors, lots of gems? Payment: 2k ZC Other: never sure what to put here. hoping we can dodge the grafaiai hoodie ascetic thank you!

Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her

~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV BREEDER~

It is 12:53 AM Thu in Calypso's Cave PFP by Ashe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

Hello Ashe! I want to fuse some Pokémon! User: Calypso_Halcyon Pokémon 1: Sableye Pokémon 2: Grafaiai Details: sableye top half (torso,arms, head) ears shaped like sableye but sized like grafaiai, maybe a grafaiai-inspired nose and crystals to replicate grafaiai hair? grafaiai bottom half (legs,tail) sableye colors, lots of gems? Payment: 2k ZC Other: never sure what to put here. hoping we can dodge the grafaiai hoodie ascetic thank you!
I will try to work on it as soon as possible. Unfortunately me and my daughter, we are both sick and I can barely focus on anything. So this might take a while. If that's alright, I am more than happy to accept your request
this is a video game I'm asking for art, which is a luxury. you, your family, and your real world obligations should always take priority. I can wait as long as needed. your work is worth it <3
Finished

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page