PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Additional MCW Prizes/Possible Gigantamax Equivalent

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

gamerjohn1991's Avatargamerjohn1991
This is a suggestion of mine, but I was thinking that there should be up to two or three new Variant Pokemon eggs released every January, April, July, and October. That way, there'd be more incentive to have users reach 10,000 interactions on those months. The same could also apply to adding up to two to three new types of Super Totem Stickers every February, May, August, and November, as well as up to two to three new Mega Stones every March, June, September, and December. Also, it's been over three years since Sword/Shield came out, so I think something similar to Gigantamax (except permanent and only making the Pokemon change form like Mega Evolution instead of making them gigantic) could apply to the following: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Butterfree, Pikachu, Kantonian Meowth, Machamp, Gengar, Kingler, Lapras, Eevee, Snorlax, Garbodor, Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon, Corviknight, Orbeetle, Coalossal, Centiskorch, Sandaconda, Drednaw, Alcremie, Toxtricity, Flapple and Appletun (since both Gigantamax forms look identical), Grimmsnarl, Hatterene, Copperajah, Duraludon, Urshifu, and (even though its Eternamax form is unobtainable legitimately) Eternatus. This could also apply to existing species that didn't get Gigantamax canonically like Gyarados, Mewtwo, Victreebell, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Regigigas, Wailord, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, and so many more. I call this Gigantamax equivalent Zophamax as a nod to the Zophan subtance used for premium currency.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
No support the artists already have enough on their plates with whatever is already planned pfq wise and their IRL stuff (jobs, kids, etc)

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Also, Gigantamax isn't coming to PFQ due to restrictions with sprite sizes.
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Adding more variants/totems/megas per MCW will make it harder for us artists to actually get them out of the door, as we would have to juggle between multiple projects for each MCW on top of anything else we have. In addition, more new Pokemon at once will very much increase the rate at which the Pokedex expands, forcing Arceus rank users to have to keep up with it even more. Also, Gigantamax cannot be feasibly implemented on PFQ. A number of G-Max forms wouldn't reasonably fit in a 99x99 space (the size limit for sprites) for a variety of reasons - for example, G-Max Inteleon sits on a tall tower and trying to force this design onto such a small, square canvas is pretty much impossible due to a massive height to width ratio (read: it is much, much taller than it is wide).
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page