PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Yautjan's Journal (oh my)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

yautjan's Avataryautjan
Albino Fox Stash
-
  • Note
  • Albino Foxes
Not all of them, I gave up after I finally got my left handed one
credit | free to use
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Account-Locked
Here is a list of all my account-locked Pokemon
  • Special Wins
  • Tourney Wins
  • MCW
  • Birthday
  • Other
credit | free to use
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Bergmites
Here are my S/A/M Bergmites with a 6IV pair starting from a chain of roughly 7,300+
  • Shiny
  • Albino
  • Melan
credit | free to use
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Missing Shinies
All the shinies I'm missing still for my dex
  • Note
  • Kanto
  • Johto
  • Hoenn
  • Sinnoh
  • Unova
  • Kalos
  • Alola
  • Galar
  • Paldea
  • Exclusives
  • Variants
Updated regularly, last updated on 1/31/24
exlusive
variant
credit | free to use
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Missing Albinos
All the albinos I'm missing still for my dex
  • Note
  • Kanto
  • Johto
  • Hoenn
  • Sinnoh
  • Unova
  • Kalos
  • Alola
  • Galar
  • Paldea
  • Exclusives
  • Variants
Updated regularly, last updated on 1/31/24
exlusive
variant
credit | free to use
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Type Race Info
info about my past type races
  • Type Rotation
  • Past Races
  • Upcoming Plans
  • TR Leadership
Started on Team Ice in April 2022
Jan-
Feb-
Mar-
Apr
980, randoms
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
1624, randoms
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
I have been leader 5 times so far:

Team Steel Mar 2023

Hello, Team Leader! Under your leadership, 163 players scored a total of 127,029 points, well done! Your team members have given you a total rating of 4.7/5, for which you have received a reward of 12 Z-Fragments! Here's what your teammates had to say:

- Very nice and helpful! Very encouraging leadership :) - I had fun tysm! - very motivational. also loved the addons of specials hatched during the hunt. i thought it was really cute - Extremely nice and encouraging! Fun to have as a leader and made the type race much more fun! Actually kind of sad we don't have the same team next month (pensive emoji) - Thanks for letting me borrow some pairs for eggdexing! - Very kind and helpful during the entire type race! - You're awesome, Yautjan! - they were super positive and level heeded throughout the whole thing c: - Yaut did an amazing job! - Genuinely so kind and helpful! Always kept conversation going and was very active! - They did excellent as a leader. I have nothing more to say :) - Great leader, was active and encouraging. Was very helpful re: Thank you! - They went awesome! - We got a lot of busy people this time that were tired from work, so it was nice that the leader managed to keep a positive vibe throughout the typerace. Definitely a joy ! - your awsome - Really nice :3

Team Fire Aug 2023

Hello, Team Leader! Under your leadership, 183 players scored a total of 193,365 points, well done! Your team members have given you a total rating of 4.8/5, for which you have received a reward of 14 Z-Fragments! Here's what your teammates had to say:

- Really great type race the best team i could ever have :) - I barely ever participate in TR, but thanks to your help in Forums, I quietly helped out the team a bit! Thanks again, yautjan! - Positive - i love you - Super enthusiastic! Gave helpful tips before the race and was consistently supportive during it. One of the best leaders I've had so far! - Thank u for being a helpful hype person to us this month! - generally great leader! always felt motivated with her in charge ♡ - yautjan was a really encouraging and positive leader, and i really enjoyed this type race with them!! they really helped create a nice little community in such a short time, and were very quick on updating clicklists and other things on the main post - Awesome leader, good race overall. Although you’ll receive this on the first of september, happy birthday! - Encouraging, active and extremely kind! I was not disappointed, may be my best TR yet! - Just do the same stuff as this time :) - Awesome leader! - Always updating things, very active, helpful tips - An excellent balance of encouraging and engaging without going overboard! - Very nice, charismaric and involved. It was pleasure to see <3 - Absolutely amazing!! You were always active and talking to the team, hyping us up and cheering us on! It was a delight! Thank you again for everything you did leading! - We did it! Thank you so much!!! - Very helpful and friendly. - super on top of everything and super kind! great at organizing as well and really hyped me up :) - Best type race so far! Thank you for your hard work! - Great leader- would always encourage us to do our best! - Very active and supportive. Wish to see them as a leader again! - This was the first type race I really tried for, and the atmosphere was amazing. The leader was present and supportive of everyone

Team Fighting Nov 2023

Hello, Team Leader! Under your leadership, 208 players scored a total of 204,798 points, well done! Your team members have given you a total rating of 4.9/5, for which you have received a reward of 16 Z-Fragments! Here's what your teammates had to say:

- Great communication, always optimistic, and the vibe of the thread was always friendly - They were an awesome team leader, as they made sure everyone was having fun, reassured everyone that whatever they contributed was enough, gave out daily tips, and was just generally really nice! - Very nice chat! - They were really good, I don't have much to say! Best leader for a first time in a type race I could ask for. - Good job! It was lots of fun! - Thank you for hosting :) - team fighting did very well (i think we beat the all time record?) and i gotta say you did really well with that, the daily tips and constant encouraging of the members was nice - Outstanding! A+ 6/5 couldn't have asked for more :-) - Amazingly supportive, friendly and encouraging. Constant updates. Best leader I’ve had! - Yautjan was an amazing team leader! She was proactive, enthusiastic and encouraging from day 1, and the whole team benefited from that :D best team leader ever!! - :3 - Yaut, thank you so much for being so amazing! ♥ - Wonderful Leader! - Wonderful TR this month, hope to see you again! - Yautjan was the best leader I've had so far! They were very active which inspired all of us. This was the most communicative team I've had, it was very fun and I'm happy we managed to break a record c: - Super helpful, super sweet, very on top of things. Delightful job :) - An excellent leader, encouraging and pushed us all to beat the previous highest score - Thanks you did amazing I had fun - Amazing and very Friendly, the while team was so kind and lovely - I love the amount of interaction we had in this team. It was one of the most fun, social teams I've been on! - great organization and was super involved with the team and helping people out! - Very good job:) - Thank you for making my first community event so fun! Your tips and tricks are very helpful, and I will keep them in mind even if I wom't be on Fighting for quite a ways.

Team Fairy Dec 2023

Hello, Team Leader! Under your leadership, 206 players scored a total of 198,412 points, well done! Your team members have given you a total rating of 4.9/5, for which you have received a reward of 16 Z-Fragments! Here's what your teammates had to say:

- We did really well! - Thank you for hosting :D - super sweet and hardworking despite difficulties in her personal life, would race with her again <3 - ily yaut u did amazing and i'm kicking your tapus to do better next time - Yautjan was a fantastic, friendly and generous team leader, and I can only hope she has a fantastic new year! - Absolutely wonderful. Yua was so supportive and generous, despite hardships in her life she was going above and beyond for us. - Great !!! - They were so nice and encouraging! Always updated the thread in less than 24 hours :) - I did not personally participate too much in the thread, but the leader seemed very friendly and willing to help where possible from what I saw! - Super helpful and very communicative! - Yautjan did an excellent job in hosting, and felt very encouraging to race with! I'm very happy with them as the team leader. - (•◡•) / - very friendly! thank you for your work for us! - So nice!!! - This was my first type race, and it was really fun!! My leader did great and helped me understand what to do!! - Hiihi!!! I didnt contrivute to the thread but i did occasionally take a peek there and you did very well :))

Team Flying Feb 2024

Hello, Team Leader! Under your leadership, 219 players scored a total of 255,165 points, well done! Your team members have given you a total rating of 4.8/5, for which you have received a reward of 14 Z-Fragments! Here's what your teammates had to say:

- Great leader! If we ever have a leader like this again, I know we are sure to go up to 4th place again or even higher! - the communication through the whole race was amazing! sadly i didnt join till late in the game but i was still welcomed with open arms! thank you for making my first *participating* race so much fun and i cant wait to see you again! - Super great! - Our Leader did a good Job, & We AT 6th Place, YAY!!!! Can't Wait until next time!!! - Very organized and pleasant to work with, thank you for hosting - You were one of the best TR leaders ou there, we hatched so many specials this TR! (sadly none for me lol) - The boss was leading by good example. A role model for me to follow! - Team Leader was awesome! - Thanks for lead us - Did very well and stayed on top of updating and participating! - Great Job!!! - Awesome leader- gave lots of tips to help newer players, helped answer questions etc. I missed not having a raffle since my last 3 teams had it and it was a lot of fun but I also know it's a lot of work! - Great!!! - So sweet and encouraging!! A pleasure to have as team lead :) - It was so much fun ! Thanks for leading us so well :) - Six out of eighteen team isn't bad at all. Captain did us well. - I don't live on the threads so I wouldn't know and my participation was entirely a result of my Rowlet hunt. Nothing more - Great interaction with the team, incredible participation personally, and great organization. Overall 10/10 would recommend lol. - She was fantastic, really motivated the team and informed us about a lot of things, like each day's V-Wave - Absolutely amazing work! Morale was always sky-high! I had a great time! - That was a really good! - Amazing time!!thank you - Went well - Didn't really see them around a lot. Missed some tips and tricks. - Absolutely incredible leader, so encouraging and active in the forums. It was very encouraging to see how much they updated it, it was nice to see nearly constantly updated lists of users and specials hatched - u were so awesome, love to have u again!
credit | free to use
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Melans by Type
My melans, but this time listed by type. this includes melans i've hatched and melans i've purchased.
credit | free to use
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Melans by Region
my melans, but this time by region this includes melans i've hatched and melans i've purchased.
  • Kanto
  • Johto
  • Hoenn
  • Sinnoh
  • Unova
  • Kalos
  • Alola
  • Galar
  • Paldea
  • Exclusive
  • Variant
Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinnoh
Unova
Kalos
Alola
Galar
Paldea
Exclusive
Variant
credit | free to use
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Scatterbug Orders
Orders for melan scatterbug hunt. PM me if you want to be added to this list or need to change a detail on it. Pairs will be everstoned roughly in this order but fulfilled based on what hatches. Currently everstoned: Gentle
  • Orders
NameOrderNatureGenderNotes
Yautjanx2 melans--Leftovers
Roxionx1 melanQuirky-Pair to loan, Swapping
Eeveehartx1 melanLonely/Hardy-Pair to loan
Sarix1 melanSweet prefFemalePair to loan
Cheesedirkyx2 melanGentle-Pair to loan, last in line
Addoniax1 melan--Swapping
Retskyx1 melancalm/gentle/quiet/timid/docile-s/a
SabrinaGXx1 melan---
Mudpawx1 melanrelaxed-pair to loan, A
TheMindElectricx1 melan--Swapping
PadfoottheWolfx1 melan--Waiting on swap
credit | free to use
yautjan's Avataryautjan
Missing Shiny Dexes
Not for my living dex, just for my pokedex I have all form changing items needed
  • Start
  • Kanto
  • Johto
  • Hoenn
  • Sinnoh
  • Unova
  • Kalos
  • Alola
  • Galar
  • Paldea
  • Exlusive
  • Variant
* = Pending Dex
KANTO Mewtwo Mewtwo Mega Y
JOHTO DONE!
HOENN Metagross Mega Rayquaza Deoxys Deoxys Attack Deoxys Defense Deoxys Speed
SINNOH Kricketot Cranidos Shellos Orient Shellos Occident Gastrodon Occident *Stunky Stuntank Hippopotas Hippowdon Carnivine Carnivine Mega Azelf Arceus (All) Enamorus Enamorus Therian
UNOVA Patrat Watchog Drillbur Excadrill Gurdurr Conkeldurr Seismitoad Darumaka Darumaka (Galar) Darmanitan Darmanitan Zen Gothita Gothorita Foongus Amoonguss Lampent Axew Fraxure Cryogonal Golett Bouffalant Vullaby Mandibuzz Totem Cobalion Iron Crown Virizion Iron Leaves Meloetta Meloetta Pirouette Genesect (All)
KALOS Zygarde (All)
ALOLA Torracat Lurantis Lurantis Totem Salazzle Totem Comfey Oranguru Type: Null Silvally (All) Komala Cosmog Cosmoem Solgaleo Lunala Pheromosa Xurkitree Celesteela Kartana Guzzlord Poipole Naganadel Stakataka Blacephalon Necrozma (All) Marshadow Marshadow Mega
GALAR Grookey Thwackey Rillaboom Eldegoss Dubwool Drednaw Hatterene Zacian Zacian Crowned Eternatus Zarude Regidrago Glastrier Spectrier Calyrex Calyrex Ice Rider Calyrex Shadow Rider
PALDEA Fuecoco Crocalor Nymble Lokix Pawmot Squawkabilly Blue Squawkabilly White Flittle Bombirdier Finizen Palafin Zero Palafin Hero Greavard Cetoddle Cetitan Veluza Dondozo Gholdengo Wo-Chein Chien-Pao Ting-Lu Chi-Yu Okidogi Munkidori Fezandipiti
EXCLUSIVE Orcalot Faemueño Faemilarín Faemísimo Kangspar Taipaeus Taimorpha Bandicoon Phastix Phasmaleef Forest Phasmaleef Desert Cavallost Bezerell Bezermuur Gumairy Euclyph Brushiwi Valkind Frayja Aqrabion Skargas Aphreyd Scavady Mantidra Valladox Goschief Havonk Mocknock Portalgeist Flurrawr Boreal Parapod Craysprout Strelitzgon Caprikid Saytaries Taurminos Sagidamas Tenrekki Possmol Opposham Opposkull Exilant Scorupt Lyruse Musharp Slithugi Sugikobra Babaisy Chamobelle Foraged Chamobelle Elegant Ryudon Schweepy Schwoomstick Cinnamoru Croissaca Quokuddle Frogayaga Jestur Embretta Flaretta Platykit Platytank Destrel Angory Humbee Hummagona
VARIANT Snowpoke Snowbro Snichu Frosvoir Glaillade Bidoof Igneous Bibarel Igneous Happiny Basket Chansey Basket Blissey Basket Gibolu Gabolu Garcario Litwick Erupt Lavamp Yukitern Solgavren
credit | free to use

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page