PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fated’s Progress Tracker

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

Fated's AvatarFated
Post Draft

FABTASTIC RAFFLE

[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9ae74c6e1bf3afbb7a72e2311ddd3179/99deeaca23c8d289-fd/s1280x1920/d6b1f3f69cb2b4cb08dde88225d554a83fb851a3.gif[/img] [h2]RAFFLE REROLL RESULTS [/h2] [h4]Please read all the way through![/h4] [hr] The following is the last draw of the raffle. You will have 2 days from the date to claim your prize via thread or pm. If you try to claim your prize before your turn, it will not count and you will have to claim again when your turn does arrive. If you miss your turn, you will receive a random prize from the remaining Pokémon. [u][b]The Winners:[/b][/u] 1. xelario [b]( CURRENT March 3 ) [/b] 2. samoothie 3. SolFox21 4. OrangeMosquito 5. Musubi 6. Vurren 7. CemetaryGarden 8. lulubee 9. LadyTulp
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

Fated's AvatarFated

Scrap Codng Post

Hi I cannot code to save my life so sometimes I have to stick things here for future use so I don't cry trying to set something up c:

table

Item On Lend
Table CellTable Cell
Table CellTable Cell
Table CellTable Cell
[table][tr][th]Item[/th][th] On Lend[/th][/tr] [tr][td]Table Cell[/td][td]Table Cell[/td][/tr] [tr][td]Table Cell[/td][td]Table Cell[/td][/tr] [tr][td]Table Cell[/td][td]Table Cell[/td][/tr] [/table]
Fated's AvatarFated

March 07, 2024

At 4:25 EST

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page