PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta & Tera Forme

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

zDålmåtåXV's AvatarzDålmåtåXV
Lame title I know , anyways I kept thinking about how the new games Scarlet & Violet have tera types and their forme depending on which tera type the pokemon is, was just wondering if any conversations or ideas were discussed about possibly making some sprites with the tera formes, now Im sure this will get rejected as im sure theyd have to make a tera forme for literally every pokemon of every type out there, but I just thought of how when using dp , there be a small % chance of your pokemon getting the tera forme when use delta points on eggs.

♛Dalmata Kom Wonkru ♛ Type Race : 0

Forum Avatar From Pokemon DataBase - Free To Use Artwork.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Not feasible I'm afraid. As you said it would take making a sprite of every type for every Pokemon, which is too monumental of a task for what is essentially a cosmetic change - there are over a thousand Pokemon now, which would translate to far too many tera sprites for this site to handle. In addition, tera types are basically delta types but with a visual change to the Pokemon, so implementing tera typing would most likely be redundant anyway.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
I think it would kinda come under the same as Dynamax/Gigantamax with there not being enough room for the sprite. (I could be wrong on this). Plus it's not just adding the crown and crystal effect 18x for each type per Pokemon, need to times that by 4 again for shiny, Albino and melans... That means 72 new sprites per Pokemon? Also would it work with Deltas since its changing type again? Personally it would be a cool concept to see in sprite forme and I know (if given enough space and time) the art team would smash it out the park! But yeah for now I don't support.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page