PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rebirth Project Itinerary

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

OpRebirth's AvatarOpRebirth
I suppose Type Race records are what I'm looking at first, as well as practicing BBCode techniques Total: 6508.11 /4800 or 135.59% towards 365 days of Hypermode

Black Hole Eclipse - February 2024

269x member Clicklist

Gigavolt Havox - January 2024

258x member clicklist

Never-Ending Nightmare - December 2023

285x member Clicklist

Subzero Slammer - November 2023

With a double Sei day in the week before the type race, hunt plans have been thrown off. Still, got a 201x member clicklist so that's not so bad.

Corkscrew Crash - October 2023

We had no team leader this month, and my Clicklist is starting at just 180x players. I'm taking it easy, socially, this week, although trying my first Exclusive hunt with Minibbit

Bloom Doom - September 2023

Plan to hunt Snover to try for a double special pair. Only aiming for 1x pair of each this time instead of 3x of each, which is much easier to finish. Up to 376x people in the clicklist, and 99% pairs for all of the regular grass types. Exclusives all have pairs, with about half at 99%, the rest 90%+. By the end of the week, I had 4,032 points, and our team finished in 3rd place, making this my first top-3 finish.

Inferno Overdrive - August 2023

Started with a Larvesta hunt. Wednesday was a Sei day, and by the end I had managed to land 3x shinies and 2x albinos, covering male and female of both, and ending the day on 2,500 points. Decided to switch to a casual Koroku hunt for the rest of the week, and just hatching randoms. If I get a special, great, but not worried if I don't. The team mega-clicklist has peaked at a whopping 296x players, thanks to a collaboration with AymiKitsune. This thing can get a player from lvl 1 to 10 in a single run through, for all of your egg hatching needs. My final score wast 4,206/3000 Also the Grass Clicklist might be helpful for next month's pairings

Twinkle Tackle - July 2023

Hunting Flabebes, and had hatched 900 eggs by the end of the type race, with 0x shinies to show for it. 12x albinos, but no shinies, so the hunt continues while prep begins on pairs The team mega-clicklist has rounded out at a hefty 223x players. Final score was 3,072/3,000

Shattered Psyche - June 2023

Hunting Unown, starting with F's, then moving on to I's once I had both Albino and Shiny Final score was 4,356/3000 Final Mass Clicklist

Hydro Vortex - May 2023

Hatching any 10k eggs, so Lapras, Wailmer and Phione mostly Bought the Albino Radar right at the end and found Final score was 3,036/3,000 Final Mass Clicklist
Score: 0
Badge Credit to LycanKai
Pairs

2,560 xp eggs

Fairy

Cleffa - 99% Togepi - 99% (Albino Togekiss)

Dual Type

Igglybuff - 99%, 98% Azurill/Marill - 99%, 99%, 98%

Exclusive/Variant

Shooting Star Cleffa - 99%, 99%, 99% (One pair to Natasja) Guild Igglybuff - 99%

5,120 xp eggs

Fairy

Snubbull - 99%, 98%, 98% Flabébé - (All Females) Spritzee - 99%, 97% Swirlix - 99%, 97% Comfey - 99%, 98%, 96% Milcery - 85%, 85%, 85% - (Max with Cottonees) Fidough - 99%, 99%, 98%, 97%, 96%

Dual Type

Ralts - 99%, 99%, 99% Mawile - 99%, 97%, 95% Cottonee - 99%, 99% Dedenne - 99%, 97% (One pair to Hotdogfish) Klefki - 99%, 98% Cutiefly - 99%, 96%, 95% Morelull - 99%, 98%, 93% Mimikyu - 99%, 92% Impidimp - (All Male)

Exclusive/Variant

Goschief - Wagell - 93% Kyutopi - Gumairy - 98% Valkind - 90% with Taurminos (All Female) Spritzkrow - 98% Snoralts - 99%

6,400 xp eggs

Dual Type

Mr. Mime/Jr - 99% (Jr), 99%, 98%, 97% Carbink - 71% (Genderless)

Exclusive/Variant

Faemueño - Pixrine -

7,680 xp eggs

Exclusive/Variant

Valimp - 98% Lyruse - 92%
Pairs

3,840 xp eggs

Exclusive/Variant

Igneous Bidoof - 97%

5,120 xp eggs

Fire

Charmander - 99%, 99%, 99% Vulpix - 99%, 98%, 98% Growlithe - 99%, 99%, 98% Ponyta - 99%, 95% Cyndaquil - 99%, 99%, 98% Slugma - 99% Torchic - 99%, 99%, 99% Torkoal - 99% Chimchar - 99%, 99%, 99% Tepig - 99%, 98%, 97% Pansear - 98% Darumaka - Heatmor - Fennekin - 99%, 99%, 99% Litten - 98% Scorbunny - 96% Fuecoco - 99%, 99%, 99%

Dual Type

Houndour - 99%, 99%, 99% Numel - 99% Litwick - 99%, 98%, 96% Litleo - 98% Salandit - 99%, 99%, 99% Turtonator - 98% Sizzilipede - 99%, 97%, 97%, 96% Hisuian Growlithe - 99%, 99%, 96%

Exclusive/Variant

Apocalyptic Growlithe - 99%, 92% Solynx - Koroku - 90% Orthus Houndour - Glileo - Kinaster - 99% Flarbat - Pepyre - 99%, 99% Inferno Torchic - 96% Chark - Undiscovered

6,400 xp eggs

Fire

Magby - 97%, 96%

Exclusive/Variant

Smokakle -

8,960 xp eggs

Fire

Charcadet - 99%, 99%, 99%

10,240 xp eggs

Dual Type

Larvesta - 99%, 99%, 97%
  • Intro
  • Special Hatches
  • 3,480 xp Pairs
  • 5,120 xp Pairs - Mono Types
  • 5,120 xp Pairs - Dual Types
  • 6,400 xp Pairs
  • 7,680 xp Pairs
Hello there! I'm planning to hunt Snover for the type race, with the aims of getting an Albino Male that will make a 99% pair with a Shiny Female I had traded to me a few months back. Overall, I'm aiming for a personal score of over 3,000 to max out those fragments at the end of the week. I managed to get a Star Pass at the end of last month's race, which I'll be happy to lend out once it's cleared, especially on Niet's bonus days. I've been working diligently over the last few weeks to get my grass breeding pairs together. I have one of each regular pair at 99%, while for the Exclusives and Variants, about half of them are 99%, and the rest are 90%-98%. Still working on touching a few of them up. I'll be using the tabs above to mark off any pairs that are on loan, but I also have them all in my first 3 visible fields if that's preferred for checking. I have also ended up with a few extra pairs and rare gender exclusives that are all up for adoption free of charge to Bloom Doom teammates. They're just in the next field over, and labeled as such. Finally, I'd like to include these bundles of chaos here as mascots too
Day 1 has graced me with a male and female Albino, while a late night 'rus landed me my first shiny of the race Day 2 has recieved the blessings of Shazi and Garthic, so plenty of shelter hatches, starting with this lil' gal, then her shiny pal comes to join as the evening turns black. More coming in the next morning as 'rus hunting takes off fully. Day 3 started hatching lab eggs for the tournament, slowing down the Snovers. Just the 1x special for today Day 4 is more lab eggs, but also has a 3x XP boost from Niet. Ended up with one snover special, but then a lab lass at the end of the day, and a completed tournament goal. Day 5 was our Pokerus push day, landing me 3x Albinos and a completed pass early in the first 6 hours of the day Day 6 was a bust with no specials, and missed the Legendary challenge too Day 7 though gave us the blessings of Sei, who did not disappoint, with a Shiny in my 2nd party of eggs.
Seedot - Available Shroomish - Available Lotad - Available Sewaddle - Available Rokiwi - Available Luckoo - Available Apocalyptic Shroomish - Available
Tangela - Available Chikorita - Available Sunkern - Available Treecko - Available Cacnea - Available Turtwig - Available Cherubi - Available Snivy - Available Pansage - Available Petilil - Female Only Maractus - Available Chespin - Available Skiddo - Available Formantis - Available Bounsweet - Female Only Grookey - Available Gossifleur - Available Sprigatito - Available Taiveret - Available Seasonal Turtwig - Available
Bulbasaur - Available Oddish - Available Paras - Available Bellsprout - Available Exeggcute - Available Hoppip - Available Budew - Available Snover - Available (Mega Shiny+Albino) Cottonee - Available Deerling - Available Foongus - Available Ferroseed - Available Phantump - Available Pumpkaboo - Available (Shiny+Albino) Rowlet - Available Morelull - Available Applin - Available Smoliv - Available Hisuian Voltorb - 72% with Ditto - Available Bramblin - Available Toedscool - Available Gumairy - 98% Available Pepyre - Available Babaisy - Female Only Schweepy - 97% Available Honedge (Rose Gift) - Available
Carnivine - Available Tropius - On loan to Lady-Penumbra Dhelmise - 55% with Ditto - Available Parapod - Available
Lileep - Available
  • Intro
  • Special Hatches
  • 2,560 xp Pairs
  • 5,120 xp Pairs
  • 6,400 xp Pairs
  • 7,680 xp Pairs
  • 8,960 xp Pairs
  • 10,240 xp Pairs
Hello there! I'm planning to try my first exclusive hunt with minibbit for the type race, but that's just going to be daycare eggs and the odd one I can fish out of the daycare, so I'll be hatching randoms on the side looking for albinos. Overall, I'm aiming for a personal score of over 3,000 to max out those fragments at the end of the week. I've managed to get most of the Steel breeding pairs covered, but they're not quite all there. I also have a few different natures of alolan digletts that I can also loan out, all equipped with everstones if that is up your alley. All pairs are 99% and leveled to 50 unless otherwise noted. As I will be running my Minibbit pair, I will not have a ditto that I am able to loan out, but you are welcome to borrow the leveled genderless pokemon for pairing with your own ditto if you so desire. Also, while it's not as big as in some of my previous months, I've gathered a clicklist of 180x players in the Steel type race
As the week goes on, I will be updating this tab with any hatched specials that I get.
Togedemaru - Available
Klink - Genderless Galarian Meowth - Available Alolan Sandshrew - Available Alolan Diglett Bashful - Available Brave - Available Impish - Available Modest - Available Magnemite - Genderless Mawile - Available Bronzor - Genderless Ferroseed - Available Pawniard - Available Durant - Available Honedge - Available Klefki - Available Galarian Stunfisk - 98% Available Tinkatink - All Female Varoom - Available Caimaw - Available Honedge (Rose Gift) - Available
Cufant - Available Skarmory - Available Minibbit - Unavailable Apocalyptic Golett - Unacquired Mocknock - 93% Available Exilant - 98% Available
Shieldon - Available Duraludon - Available Lyruse - 98% Available
Orthworm - Available Aron - Available
Beldum - Genderless
  • Intro
  • Special Hatches
  • 3,840 xp Pairs
  • 5,120 xp Pairs
  • 6,400 xp Pairs
  • 7,680 xp Pairs
  • 8,960 xp Pairs
  • 10,240 xp Pairs
Hello there! Given recent success this last week with 2x Sei days, my hunt plans have all been thrown off. I'll probably try to fit a Jinx hunt in, but otherwise I'm not sure yet. Scorewise though, I'm aiming for to hit that 3,000 mark to max out the fragments at the end of the week. Making the Ice pairs to loan out has gone smoother than some previous months. All regular pairs are 99% and leveled to 50, while some of the exclusives may be somewhere in the 90%-98% range. They will be noted as such, and can all be found in the tabs above. I've also been putting together a clicklist of 201x players that I've found in the Ice type race so far. I was hunting Flurrawr for the last week of October, and would like to recognize this shiny topaz boy as a mascot
On a given day, with 24x daycare hatches and 127x shelter adoptions, I have a 63.5% chance to get an albino. Shiny Koroku, with my hunt at 40+, have an 11% chance per day as a base, or 24% chance with a shiny charm. That being said, Day 1 yielded nothing. Still working on building my hunt up, so not worth a charm. Day 2: I reached 40+ on the hunt, and got an Albino Snom early on. Day 3: is both a Shazi day, a Sei day, as well as the first shiny charm day, yet no shinies came to me. I did however get an Albino Sneasel in the early stages of the day Day 4: After a wash yesterday, I got through most of my Koroku eggs in the evening before my shiny charm expired, resulting in more nothing. However, I woke up and in the first party of eggs I hatched I landed a rare gender Albino Koroku Day 5: Delaying the day's Koroku eggs to overlap the shiny charm with Day 6, but in the mean time, I got another Albino. A 2nd Albino Koroku came once the daycare time came about too. Day 6: Day 7:
Snow Combee - Available
Alolan Vulpix - Available Snorunt - Available Vanillite - 99% Serious Available (Shiny) - 98% Naughty Available Cubchoo - Available Bergmite - Available Galarian Darumaka - Available Alolan Sandshrew - Available Sneasel - Available Swinub - Sold, new pair pending Delibird - Available Spheal - Available Snover - 98% Available Snom - Available Ardik - Available Frusky - Available Alicalf - 98% Available Koroku - 90% Available Snowpoke - Available Frosdour - Available Arctic Numel - 96% Available Snoralts - Available Siberian Glameow - 96% Available
Cryogonal - Genderless Eiscue - Available Cetoddle - Available (Albino) Smoochum - 85% with Hypno - Available Galarian Mr. Mime - Available Glaquine - Available
Amaura - Available Flurrawr - Available
Arctozolt - Genderless Arctovish - Genderless
Lapras - Available Frigibax - Available
  • Intro
  • Special Hatches
  • 3,840 xp Pairs
  • 5,120 xp Pairs
  • 6,400 xp Pairs
  • 7,680 xp Pairs
  • 10,240 xp Pairs
Hello there! Real life has been fairly busy this last month, so I don't have much of a plan as to what to hunt for the race yet. Loosely aiming for Shinies that have Mega-Evolutions, and am just finishing up with Gastly at the moment, which I think just leaves Sableye and Litwick to hunt. After that I'll probably hunt the various Pumpkaboo sizes. Scorewise though, I'm aiming for to hit that 3,000 mark to max out the fragments at the end of the week. Making the Ghost pairs to loan out has gone smooth enough. We have a few genderless pairs in Ghost, but the rest of the regular pokemon all have 99% pairs available to be loaned out. My Exclusive/Variant pairs are a lot less complete this time around however, and each will be listed as to their status in the tabs above. For the genderless pairs, while I do have them, I only have the 1 ditto, so availability may end up being limited. I've also been putting together a clicklist of 285x players that I've found in the Ghost type race so far, which mothstardust has been willing to include in the top post. On the week of thread creation and voting before the race started, I had a successful Scaracross hunt, and would like to put the happy couple up as potential mascots in support of our spooky shenanigans
This is where I plan to keep track of the specials I manage to hatch during the race Day 1: Day 2: Day 3: Day 4: Day 5: Day 6: Day 7:
Sandygast - Available Skeleco - Available (Not fully levelled yet) Apocalyptic Poochyena - Available Teddicursa - 96% Available (Not fully leveled yet)
Sinistea - Genderless Galarian Corsola - Available Greavard - Available (Not fully levelled yet) Gastly - 99% Adamant Available - 99% Docile Available - 98% Bold Available Rotom - Genderless Frillish - Available Litwick - Available Honedge - Available Phantump - Available Pumpkaboo - Available Mimikyu - Available Bramblin - Available Frillish (Bubbly) - Available Cactaboo - Available
Misdreavus - Available Shuppet - 99% Available - 95% Naive Available Duskull - Available Yamask - Available Sableye - Available Golett - Genderless Dhelmise - Available Galarian Yamask - Available Hisuian Zorua - Available Kryptik - Genderless Scaracross - Available (Not fully levelled yet) Mocknock - 93% Available Exilant - 98% Available Mirrasma - 96% Available Slithugi - 98% Available (Not fully levelled yet)
Drifloon - Available Spiritomb - Available
Dreepy - Available Gragon - 98% Available (Not fully leveled yet)
  • Intro
  • Special Hatches
  • 2,560 xp Pairs
  • 3,840 xp Pairs
  • 5,120 xp Pairs
  • 6,400 xp Pairs
  • 8,960 xp Pairs
Hello there! Making Electric pairs to loan out has gone well, as aside from the Snichu and Quetzephyr exclusives, I've managed to get them all to 99%. For the genderless pairs, while I do have them, I only have the 1 ditto, so availability may end up being limited. Everything will be updated in the tabs above, so feel free to PM or message in the thread if you'd like to borrow anything. For hunts, I'm going to be targeting the last few mega evolutions that I need for finishing my 'dex. That's going to mean Electrike Pichu Helioptile are my first targets. Scorewise though, I'm aiming for to hit that 3,000 mark to max out the fragments at the end of the week. For a mascot, I'd like to put this here Sandy Shocks forward as a contender
This is where I plan to keep track of the specials I manage to hatch during the race Day 1: Day 2: Day 3: Day 4: Day 5: Of course it's the Sei day where I don't get any specials hatching ^_^ Day 6: Day 7: Finished off the last day with a less-then-strong showing. 151 eggs and no specials to show for it. Bonus Day Finally got the albino at 588 hatches at the end of Sunday. Oof
Pichu - Available Pachirisu - Available Togedemaru - Available Morpeku - Available Flying Pichu - Available Surfing Pichu - Available
Pawmi - Available Alolan Geodude - Available
Voltorb - Genderless Mareep - Available Electrike - Available Plusle - Available Minun - 85% (max rate) Available Shinx - Available Blitzle - Available Tynamo - Available Pincurchin - Available Tadbulb - Available Magnemite - Available Chinchou - On loan to iceyrose Rotom - Genderless Emolga - Available Joltik - Available Stunfisk - Available Helioptile - Available Dedenne - Available Hisuian Voltorb - Genderless Wattrel - Available Death Star Voltorb - Genderless Galvanic Wooper - Available Shinxel - Available Tenrekki - Available Snichu - 98% Available Seistatic - Available
Elekid - Available Toxel - Available Quetzephyr - Available
Dracozolt - Genderless Arctozolt - Genderless
  • Intro
  • Special Hatches
  • 2,560 xp Pairs
  • 3,840 xp Pairs
  • 5,120 xp Pairs
  • 6,400 xp Pairs
  • 7,680 xp Pairs
  • 8,960 xp Pairs
  • 10,240 xp Pairs
Hello there! I've managed to pull together pairs for all of the non-exclusive / non-variant pairs at 99%, aside from Murkrow who is stubbornly sitting at 98%. Exclusives are hit or miss this month, with more misses than I am used to, but I'll keep working on it and update the tabs above. There's also a lot that still need to be leveled up. Feel free to PM or message in the thread if you'd like to borrow anything now or later, as I can prioritize levelling that pair if it's not already lvl 50. For the hunts that I have planned, my overall aims are for Shiny Mega forms. Starting with the mono-dark types Absol, Zorua, and Purrloin Then the dual types Carvanha and Scraggy Finally the exclusive Lunupine It's going to be a tall order to get all that in a week, and I won't be able to level and hatch at the same time, but that's the plan at the moment. Also, a Mass-Clicklist for the team ^_^
This is where I plan to keep track of the specials I manage to hatch during the race Day 1: Day 2: Day 3: Day 4: Day 5: Day 6: Day 7:
Morpeko - Available
Poochyena - Available Nickit - Available Alolan Rattata - Available Scraggy - Available Galarian Zigzagoon - Available Croaket - Unavailable Apocalyptic Poochyena - Available
Alolan Meowth - Available Purrloin - Available Madchiff - Available Alolan Grimer - Available Murkrow - 98% Available Sneasel - Available Houndour - Available Carvanha - Available Stunky - Available Sandile - Available Pawniard - Available Vullaby - Max 89% with Rufflett - Available Inkay - Available Impidimp - Max 85% with Jigglypuff - Available Hisuian Qwilfish - Available Lunupine - Available Halloween Witch Purrloin - 97% Available Kinaster - 98% Available Bandicoon - Unavailable Slypin - 98% Available Frosdour - Available Spritzkrow - 98% Available Snichu - 98% Available Inferno Torchic - 96% Available
Absol - Available Zorua - Available Sableye - Available Impyre - Available Bezerell - Unavailable
Spiritomb - Available Valimp - 98% Available
Bombirdier - Available
Deino - Available
  • Intro
  • Special Hatches
  • 3,840 xp Pairs
  • 5,120 xp Pairs
  • 6,400 xp Pairs
  • 7,680 xp Pairs (Fossils)
  • 8,960 xp Pairs
  • 10,240 xp Pairs
Hello there! Heyo. I'm still busy working on some of my breeding pairs. My aim is to have all regular pairs at 99% by the time the race starts, and all exclusives at 90%+. I'll be keeping this post updated, so just send me a PM if you want to borrow something for the race My hunts tend to be all over the place, as I'm not Melan hunting, and typicaly hunt until I get my first shiny then switch. That being said, I'm prioritizing Aerodactyl then Boxaby for their mega dex entires, so the special hunt might slow things down. I did just get my 2nd shiny Petripeep though, so I'm feeling good going into things. Also, a Mass-Clicklist for the team ^_^ I'd like to put forward the recently hatched Toxitrice and soon-to-be Toxilisk for mascots, as they gave me a good morale boost during the prep stages of the race
This is where I plan to keep track of the specials I manage to hatch during the race Day 1: Life got in the way. 0 Progress. Day 2: Garthic/Ravyne/Shazi/Sei day Day 3: Day 4: Starting the Boxaby hunt Day 5: Day 6: Day 7:
Roggenrola - Available Rockruff - Available Rolycoly - Available Geodude - Available Alolan Geodude - Available Ruffwool - Available
Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Lunupine - Available Halloween Witch Purrloin - 97% Available Kinaster - 98% Available
Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available
Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available
Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available
Alolan Meowth - Available Alolan Meowth - Available

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page