PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Storm’s End

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Stormstrider's AvatarStormstrider

Storm's End

Welcome
Hi. I enjoy Galarian Zigzagoon. It's cute. Current goal: Swap a LOT of breeding pairs for Sweet/Sweet pref pairs.
Credits: Me for the CSS and the Zigzagoon background art.

Other links

I have some other places I like to hang out, which are: Celestial Equine - A horse breeding and adopt game with some customisation.
Type race score:2664
Content
Credits Type Race
Firsts + Latest Hunt Logs

My general firsts and latests:

Date Joined: 16/10/22 Chosen Starter: Scorbunny First shiny: Pichu First Albino: Pichu First Melan: Toedscool Latest Pokerus: 19/04/24 - 7:00 Latest Shiny: Gastly Latest Albino: Apocalyptic Poochyena Latest Melan: Weedle

Type Race Rotations!

Race Rotations
Image Hunt Team Name Score
Randoms Inferno Overdrive 465 points
Randoms Black Hole Eclipse 675 points
Randoms/Axew Continental Crush 728 points
Randoms Twinkle Tackle 786 points
Pichu Gigavolt Havoc 944 points
Cufant Corkscrew Crash 1,576 points
Bulbasaur Acid Downpour 2,112 points
Cubchoo Subzero Slammer 3,179 points
Toedscool Tectonic Rage 3,260 points
Randoms/Applin Bloom Doom* 2,328 points
Randoms/Finizen Hydro Vortex 3,046 points
Randoms Breakneck Blitz 1,020 points
Riolu All-Out Pummeling 2,543 points
Rookidee Supersonic Skystrike 1,915 points
Girafarig Shattered Psyche 2,516 points
Goomy Devastating Drake 2,527 points
Weedle Savage Spin-Out 2,902 points
I did the background art and the CSS. Shiny Obstagoon sprite belong to Pokefarm! Text colour used in this post is #ffa500
__

Credit Masterpost

This right here is the storage for all of my art and code credits. If you want to know who made something, it will be here. Even past artworks will be here. Just find the name of the art's usage (for example, User Avatar) and open the hide box. Everything is tabled with image (if applicable), size, and artist.

User Avatar Art

Art Size Artist Credit
100px X 100px Stormstrider

Signiature Art

Image Size Artist Credit
600px X 250px Stormstrider
small Aemilia (Currently not in use)
600px x 250px Stormstrider

About Me Art

Art Artist Credit
Stormstrider

About Me Codes (Premade)

Code name/Description Time Code was Used Coder Credit(s)
Sceptios' Free Tabbed About Me Template A tabbed About Me template that uses colours from the viewer's site skin. Original code contained six tabs. I did not edit this number as far as I can recall. ?? - ?? Sceptios - Code
MossDragon's Blue About Me A primarily blue and purple About Me featuring the header image of a cityscape at night. Original Code has eight (8) tabs, however I added two (2) extra tabs to the code when I used it, changing nothing else. ? - Feb 10th Mossdragon - Code Mirzam - Compact Pkmn Panels SailorMoon (Tumblr Link) - Art
Gumshoe's F2U About Me A free to use code with seven (7) tabs that originally fearured artwork from Pokemon Masters EX. I changed this background to feature a red tartan design with a single yellow stripe. I also removed some tabs so it only had four (4) tabs at the end. Added appropriate crediting for PFQ owned sprites. I did not edit anything else. Feb 10th - Present Gumshoe - Code

Post Backgrounds

Image Artist Credit
Stormstrider
Stormstrider

CSS and Fonts Used

In Credit Masterpost

Table CSS used in the Credit Masterpost was originally written by my brother and edited by myself with his permission and initial guidance. Now I use it in most posts that require a table and simply change the colours to keep them within legibility guidelines for the forums. Colours Used: Text - #ffa500 (a dark yellow orange tone similar to the one used in PFQ's own Hallowe'en 2013 site skin) Table Header - #343e35 (a dull dark green shade that allows text to be seen easily) Table Display - #343e35 (the same dull dark green as seen in the above description)

In Forum Signature

CSS used here was created by me with guidance from Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert and from my brother.

In Team Never Ending Nightmare (Ghost) Intro

CSS in my Ghost template was written by myself with guidence from the Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert thread and advice from my brother. Font source HERE. Font is Protest Revolution. Colours Used: Background Image - A dark purple with paler purple stripes made by myself using Procreate for IOS. Text - #eaeaea (a very pale shade of grey that stands out from the background pattern)
Please Note, this post will be updated every time I change some art or my About Me.

24/3 Edit

Replaced the broken links after a breach of my old Imgur Account. Some of my art is stored on Imgur to save space.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page