PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

zed's awesome journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

drlettuce's Avatardrlettuce
pfq exclusives complete!
icon by houndstone 🩷 click my awesome pokes
pfq megas complete!
variants complete!
wishforge

badge progress

normalMythril firegold waterstorm drain electricgold grassgold icegold fightinggold poisongold groundgold flyinggold psychicgold buggold rockgold ghostgold dragonsilver-collecting gems!
× 427/500
darkgold steelsilver fairyrelic gold

relic items

relic gold
× 2 / 2
relic vase
× 9 / 15
relic band
× 0 / 17
relic statue
× 0 / 17
relic crown
× 0 / 17

flawless gems

× 0/100
× 0/100
× 47/91
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
× 0/100
type races!

july 2023-ground specials hatched 21 score:1,412 august 2023-fairy specials hatched41 score:1,852 september 2023-normal specials hatched none score:799 october 2023-poison specials hatched22 score:1,608 november 2023-rock specials hatched34 score:2,360 december 2023 specials hatched1071 score: 3,057

january 2024 specials hatched321 score:
items i'm collecting!
× 54 / 100
well now that i've got arceus rank i need to update my last post every now and again so uh.i'm gonna start using this like a lighthearted diary or whatever.

old journals

daily delights, november 2023

9th i got arceus rank at like 3 am my time lol :P also my brother got me a new yeti for my bday and that arrived. its pink so i love it:3 10th my boyfriend and i went to best buy (yucky stinky ptooey) to exchange a mouse but thankfully we went to the one near a coffee shop i really like. their hot vanilla chai latte is my new favorite thing on the menu X) 11th honestly nothing good happened today, but nothing bad happened either so i will call that a win¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 12th i got to paint a room at my bf's sister's new place, which i would much rather do than strip tiles off the floor tbqh <3 13th i've been playing a lot of splatoon recently and decided to try the reef-lux 450 a while back. today i actually started to hit my targets somewhat consistently! the sound that plays when you land a shot is so satisfying :D 14th a manga i've been following updated today ^_^ 15th i hatched two naughty shiny corsolas AND got rus today >:3 16th we went to a nearby burger place today and their fry seasoning is so addictive :) 17th i had to ask for help but i was finally able to clean my depression den room today. it feels so much better to be in there :D 18th splatfest time! not only am i already at ruler, i also won a 100x battle and got to take a picture with frye :3 19th got to show my boyfriend castle in the sky, which is not a good movie, but it IS very fun to watch with someone. the english dub's voice acting is so bad it's good XD 20th we went on a late night milkshake run, but their machine was broken D: i decided to try their hashbrowns and get plenty of spicy ketchup, which was a good call >:3 21st got my milkshake :D 22nd boyfriend and i had a long talk about something that's been putting strain on our relationship for a good while. the conversation went in a direction i was not expecting, but i'm really really happy with how everything turned out. i feel like we finally understand each other's needs when it comes to this and i'm excited to see what we learn together in the future <3 23rd thanksgiving! my boyfriend and i have been experimenting with baked mac n cheese every holiday and this was by far the best one yet (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠) 24th got to briefly see a friend :) 25th i lost arceus, time to put this post on hiatus while i grind that out :')

daily delights, january 2024

23rd uhm. todays date is 123 lol X) 24th manga updates! side order release date announced! big day for me :D 25th i'm making tomato soup today :P 26th lost arceus, will be back :( 28th i got arceus back, AND i get to avoid working on my sister in law's house today because i already made plans with my sister and bff >:D

february 2024

got into a slump and lost my complete rank :(

april 2024

8 i'm watching someone stream splatoon 1 until the servers shut down. it's so wild to see the video game consoles from my high school years die. what a weird feeling! grief for video games and nostalgia for a time i thought i would never look back fondly on. being a human is so weird and special. 19 i have to doordash a bunch for the next couple days, and i'm not looking forward to it at all. i might ask my boyfriend to tag along, but i have a feeling he'll say no. oh well. 25 i've been feeling so sad and anxious recently. i don't know what's going on and i don't want to bother my support system because i've been feeling so low for so long and it doesn't feel fair to others to make my issues their problems. oh well. guess i'll go for a stupid mental health walk.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page