PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦴 Art and Adopt shop 🦴 [open]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Twice's AvatarTwice
I hope it's okay for me to fill a form for another comm, I'm just so happy with the other one I got ^^ Also hoping it's okay I fill out a form for 3 full bodies but if not then feel free to just pick your favorite! Type of work: OC! The required character(s): this guy,this guy and this critter (not together, three separate pieces!) Additional details: artistic freedom again! Payment: usd
Icon commissioned from DandyBambiAndy on TH.
HsuJøe's AvatarHsuJøe

QUOTE originally posted by Twice

I hope it's okay for me to fill a form for another comm, I'm just so happy with the other one I got ^^ Also hoping it's okay I fill out a form for 3 full bodies but if not then feel free to just pick your favorite! Type of work: OC! The required character(s): this guy,this guy and this critter (not together, three separate pieces!) Additional details: artistic freedom again! Payment: usd
I accept your order. I'll draw them all (°▽°)/ I will start working soon
pfp by mogilnik6 for my personal use i'm not very good at english (っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)
Moffkat's AvatarMoffkat
Type of work: OC! The required character(s): This character Additional details: I'm looking to design her alolan ninetales forme, using the colours in her hair/eyes in human forme. I don't have great ideas for looks/markings/accessories so I am looking for help from you and it's cool if we PM about it or if you would like me to pay more! Her profile has some information about her personality at least right now :) Payment: usd (I presume paypal but please let me know!) EDIT!! I also want fullbodies of this character and this character, all for USD if thats okay c:
you are everything don't forget that
she/her | -5 server time perpetually eepy art by sheepoid
Mienshao's AvatarMienshao
Type of work: OC The required character(s): Ji Additional details: Any background or pose :) He usually has a dazed look at all times and little vampire fangs that aren't so obvious Payment: USD
Jing24she/her️ ✦ Chinese linktreetoyhousediscord
jijingle
HsuJøe's AvatarHsuJøe

QUOTE originally posted by Moffkat

Type of work: OC! The required character(s): This character Additional details: I'm looking to design her alolan ninetales forme, using the colours in her hair/eyes in human forme. I don't have great ideas for looks/markings/accessories so I am looking for help from you and it's cool if we PM about it or if you would like me to pay more! Her profile has some information about her personality at least right now :) Payment: usd (I presume paypal but please let me know!) EDIT!! I also want fullbodies of this character and this character, all for USD if thats okay c:

QUOTE originally posted by Mienshao

Type of work: OC The required character(s): Ji Additional details: Any background or pose :) He usually has a dazed look at all times and little vampire fangs that aren't so obvious Payment: USD
I accept your orders :3 I'll PM you about the payment
HsuJøe's AvatarHsuJøe
Bump!
HsuJøe's AvatarHsuJøe
Bump!
Mienshao's AvatarMienshao
Hii again I hope it's okay to add another commission for me heh cx Type of work: OC The required character(s):

Art by Akemie
Additional details: His reference is drawn in a chibi style but his base body is modeled after Arcanine with design ascpects from Mabosstiff (mustache, ears, and brows mainly). Any expression and pose is fine :D It's also impossible to make him too fluffy!! Payment: USD
HsuJøe's AvatarHsuJøe

QUOTE originally posted by Mienshao

Hii again I hope it's okay to add another commission for me heh cx Type of work: OC The required character(s):

Art by Akemie
Additional details: His reference is drawn in a chibi style but his base body is modeled after Arcanine with design ascpects from Mabosstiff (mustache, ears, and brows mainly). Any expression and pose is fine :D It's also impossible to make him too fluffy!! Payment: USD
I accept your order (´。• ᵕ •。`)

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page