PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop I'm a Robot

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I Guess I'll make a Staff Journal lol. This will be me saying nonsense, won't be as pretty as the other mods journals cause I'm a silly little guy
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Lets not talk about how much these guys cost lol
Screenshot from honkai star rail
I'm so normal about these three I swear....
There is no audio setting loud enough for me to fully enjoy bopping to DIALOGUE+'s Who Said We Are Idiots?
I am going to share a 'quick sweethearts feeding' method I learned from InsaneHysteria that they came up with. Feel free to use it. It should work on mobile or desktop. This method only works for 95+% pairs. Here are the steps. 1. Set one mon of the pair to notify you when happiness is below 59% Should look like this: 2. Open 2 tabs, one for each parent, you will need to keep these open. 3. Feed each parent 5 sweethearts (exactly 5 no more, you can do less but if you go to 6 the popup will drop). 5 sweethearts from 59 will get your mons to ~98%, because they arent max happiness the pop up will remain on the screen. At this point go to a different tab where youre clicking and just click until you get the notification that the pair is below 59%, then you can feed 5 sweethearts from the popup that was opened previously without having to navigate through the item menus again. Then its just rinse repeat. If you accidentally overfeed one partner, get both to 100% and click til the notif comes up and do step 3 again. Its better than having uneven happiness. Additional tips: On desktop I play pokefarm splitscreen on one monitor, i find the second screen is the best place for these feeding tabs. I usually have a youtube vid on the side too so i can be entertained.

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

Thank you so much everyone for the great race! We may not have gotten first but we did a GREAT job getting second! I had a lot of fun and broke my personal Type Race Score record! I am finishing with a total of.....
I also got pretty lucky with melans! Hatching all these lovelies this week!~ My final hunt I decided to do as a friendly wrap up to this type race, hunting a pokemon that is both fire AND water! ANd I was insanely lucky! This lil gal is ALSO a discovery melan <3 Thanks again to everyone for the race!

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

So I had an eventful day yesterday haha, hatched aboooout 4000+ eggos and I have some babes to show for it. I hatched 8-10 melan omanyte that were fed to Sally because she was hungry, I genuinely lost count of how many I hatched but it was in the span of 2700 eggs haha. now then... my children THE NEW BITTIES!!! All my new LOVLIES!!! <333 This makes me at 8/18 for getting one melan delta minibbit for each type <3

My loathed children/rant

OKAY! i have NOOO right to complain but I will, I hatched these two yesterday, I just want to frame my frustration, I already own 2 melan normal delta minibbit, so now I have enough for the line!!! I also go out of my way to only buy eggs from the prize shop to ensure delta variety and prevent delta parent influence (ditto), so I don't get normal deltas because this hunt would be A LOT cheaper if I just bred Minibbit, but don't want normal delta melans but I KEEP GETTING THEM!! Please.... Sally no more, I'm begging.
and I got to finish off the day with this precious bab <3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page