PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help/Question Channel in Discord

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Fated's AvatarFated
Suggestion Title: Help/Question Channel in Discord Suggestion Summary: I would like to see a Help/Question channel discord. Kind of like the help forum, but for quick questions and answers. Positive points: Quicker answers than the help forum (possibly?) May give more than one suggestion to a problem May give you an easier to understand answer than the wiki. I wouldn’t say the wiki is confusing, not in the least, but sometimes I need things explained in a simpler way. Negative points: Potential for incorrect answers Kind of unnecessary with the help forum Reason For Consideration: I know we have the help forum and I agree that it and the wiki should be the site’s main q&a area, but sometimes I can’t find the answer on the wiki or in the help forum. The main chat channel tends to be pretty active so questions easily get lost or ignored in there. I’ll try to answer any questions I can about this. I’m so horrible at explaining things and I’m half asleep so I hope this makes sense!
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I like this idea if this was implemented that way questions won’t get lost in all the chaos like you said and especially if said question is for mods to answer although thye could always just ping reports to get the mods’s attention
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I'd support this! I don't use the PFQ discord, but I can see this being a valuable resource for minor questions and quick answers. The only point of concern I have is that users under 13 wouldn't be able to access this, though seeing as this isn't yet an option, they'd lose nothing from this being implemented.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Fated's AvatarFated
Bump :)
Fated's AvatarFated
Bumping this again
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
i like this idea! as someone who's pretty active in the discord, i never mind answering questions, but sometimes general does get a bit... overrun with questions? obviously general is for general pfq stuff, and there's no issue with asking qs there, but i've always seen it as more of a just chatting section. i think a help channel would be super useful!
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Fated's AvatarFated
Bumping this again, I still feel like this would be helpful <3
Definitely support this! The amount of times I myself or other people i've seen be ignored when they ask for help is a bit upsetting. Good place to search if others have had the same question too!
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Most of the questions I've seen pass by were answered. The ones that went unanswered were usually due to lack of knowledge, for staff, or (as was mentioned) drowned out during active discussions. Just wanted to address the getting ignored/being rude parts first since many of the active chatters are a helpful bunch. ^^ With that out of the way, this is a good idea! Expect a channel SoonTM. Edit: channel is up; moving this suggestion to Completed.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page