PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🎭The Trickster's Swap n Shop🎭 [UPDATED:5/12]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 119120121

QUOTE originally posted by 666reddog

Hi! I would love to adopt this lovley lady for 100gp! Will be 100% returning if any albinos end up UFT later on hehehe
Sure! <3 Sending the trade and I hope so haha
Icon is my fursona
★Drawn by a close friend of mine, used with permission
🎭My Shop🎭
Type Race Score: 1230
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
CSY's AvatarCSY
Hello! I'd love to buy 2 shiny female smockakle please (perhaps a gentle and a mild)? How much would it be in gems? May I also offer 25 zc for the 2 victory medals Thank you
Current Type Race score = 12704 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
Sari's AvatarSari
Hi :) I would love to buy this one for 20zc! Also could I buy 3 Mewtwo X for 100zc total 1 Meteorite for 100zc 2 Latiasite for 50zc total ? :) And if you could keep a lookout for another female sweet Smokackle and two female sweet albinos I would be very grateful!! :3
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)
drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
Hello! I have a Kanaloa Idol and 300GP for your Ninetaleite Q? I can add more GP if that's not enough
Avatar by: my best friend for me
Sorry I'm awake now--

QUOTE originally posted by CSY

Hello! I'd love to buy 2 shiny female smockakle please (perhaps a gentle and a mild)? How much would it be in gems? May I also offer 25 zc for the 2 victory medals Thank you
It'd be 4 medium gems (2 per shiny. Fire and or Normal, I'll let you decide on that haha) in total :> And sure! I'll send the trades <3

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

Hi :) I would love to buy this one for 20zc! Also could I buy 3 Mewtwo X for 100zc total 1 Meteorite for 100zc 2 Latiasite for 50zc total ? :) And if you could keep a lookout for another female sweet Smokackle and two female sweet albinos I would be very grateful!! :3
Of course! I'll send the trades over <3 I've been having horrible albino luck but I'll for sure post any extra right away when and if I get them!

QUOTE originally posted by drkrogue

Hello! I have a Kanaloa Idol and 300GP for your Ninetaleite Q? I can add more GP if that's not enough
I'll take it! :> sending the trade to ya!
Ardik's AvatarArdik
Hiya, could I please buy this yeen for 1 med fire gem and 50 gp?
My avatar was made by Dorgoat!
Ursaring's AvatarUrsaring
Please can I buy 1 male and 1 female shiny smokacle. How much would that be in gems? Thanks
Please visit my shop
Avatar by Sharpy for my use only / Shop button by hamster

QUOTE originally posted by Vashwood

Hiya, could I please buy this yeen for 1 med fire gem and 50 gp?
of course! Sending a trade!

QUOTE originally posted by louiserace

Please can I buy 1 male and 1 female shiny smokacle. How much would that be in gems? Thanks
the male would be 3 medium gems (fire and or normal), the female would be 2 (fire and or normal) medium gems :>
Ursaring's AvatarUrsaring

QUOTE originally posted by AstralTrickster

the male would be 3 medium gems (fire and or normal), the female would be 2 (fire and or normal) medium gems :>
Thanks. Please can I get them.

QUOTE originally posted by AstralTrickster

Thanks. Please can I get them.
Of course! Sending the trades!

Pages: 1234··· 119120121

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page