PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pear's Shiny & Albino Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 14151617

Pear's AvatarPear

QUOTE originally posted by Glacerteay

hey can you trade me for the shiny ekans P.S. Glacerteay
Haha I'm confused - do you mean to buy or are you proposing a trade? xD I'm not currently interested in trading, but if you're wanting to buy I can send ya a trade! :3 It'd be 80K credits or 80 gp or 16 zc :D
Glacerteay's AvatarGlacerteay
yeah sorry about that wait thats exspensive what can i buy with 19,656 creadits or 25 GP
Pear's AvatarPear

QUOTE originally posted by Glacerteay

yeah sorry about that
It's all good! :3 Though I'm still confused - are you wanting to buy a lil shiny snek? xD
mickeyman713's Avatarmickeyman713
Hello! I would like to purchase a couple shinies! 1. This Pichu (40gp) 2. This Caterpie (60gp) 3. This Spearow (60gp) 4. This Sandshrew (80gp) 5. This Nidoran Male (80gp) 6. This Nidoran Female (80gp) For a total of 400 GP, is that alright? Sorry for the big order. Thank you :D
My Melans! (look at them :p)
Pear's AvatarPear

QUOTE originally posted by mickeyman713

Hello! I would like to purchase a couple shinies! 1. This Pichu (40gp) 2. This Caterpie (60gp) 3. This Spearow (60gp) 4. This Sandshrew (80gp) 5. This Nidoran Male (80gp) 6. This Nidoran Female (80gp) For a total of 400 GP, is that alright? Sorry for the big order. Thank you :D
Sure, I'll send some trades! :D <33
FlawlessKing's AvatarFlawlessKing
You should come and see my new shop ! Lots of cool summons :) Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop
Pear's AvatarPear
Okee, I'll send a trade! :3 The total would come to 320 gp, 320k credits, or 64 zc.
Pear's AvatarPear

Pages: 123··· 14151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page