PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍛Kate's Little Art Den!🍮 [2/2]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 121314

xxsampo33's Avatarxxsampo33
Hi, do you do color for quick doodles, or are they plain white? ^^ Also if I order one, is clothing allowed?
i finally have a new name!! old was helioptile293 pfp by nick_kloppy from twitter
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Coloring is indeed allowed for the quick doodle! And yes, clothing is allowed. I just need to be told if you want the clothing or not, otherwise I do not draw the clothing. Coloring does cost a tiny bit extra though :]
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
xxsampo33's Avatarxxsampo33
What character would you like drawn? :) latest ref includes the fullbody ref What size? Quick doodle How are you going to pay? 30k credits Anything I should know about? Please include coloring, and shading and the character's clothing ^^, his pants can be off (because of the stick feet) but the ribbon still is required Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? of course!

Bump!

Here’s some recent orders that I’ve completed!~

macaque

edgar1up

Bwomp

purries's Avatarpurries
Username: purries Character: her please c: Size: Fullbody How are you going to pay? GP Anything I should know about? Shes my hero Pokémon from pmd dx Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? if you want to
Accepted! Please send over half the payment & I’ll get started on your drawing shortly c:
Wetned's AvatarWetned
Username: Wetned! 🍞 Character: Newt! Size: Fullbody! How are you going to pay? GP Anything I should know about? Not to my knowledge! But feel free to ask if ya have any questions!! Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? Of course! <3 Thanks!
Icon made by Aesaii!
Accepted!! Please send over half the gp and I’ll begin on it shortly! :]

Bump!

Here's some recent comms I finished :]

purries

Wetned

Pages: 123456··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page