PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

šŸ›Kate's Little Art Den!šŸ® [2/2]

Forum Index > PokĆ©mon > PokĆ©mon Art > PokĆ©mon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 121314

SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean

QUOTE originally posted by kup

hi! i wanted to order sooner but i misunderstood the title and thought the slots were full, my bad ^^"
SweetBean, one gachapon please! Username: kup Amount: 2 Payment: i can pay in gp or credits, whichever you prefer! šŸ®
hihi! You're completely fine on that, sometimes I misunderstand my own title sometimes too x,] I can do two gachapons for ya! I'll take gp if that's alright with you. You can just send over half the payment whenever you can!
ā€Squishy/Kate ā€¢ They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
ā€¢ Lv. 16 ā€¢ EST timezone ā€¢ šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‰ - 07/28ā€ ā€Joint Shoppe!! ā€¢ Art Shoppe!! ā€¢ Artfight!! ā€¢ Toyhouse!!ā€ Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
Hi everyone! First going to start off with the finished gachapons that were ordered!

kup!

Second, I'm going to be closing the shop for a little while. I have a lot of owed art to do and I wish to have time for myself when drawing when those are finished, soo.. the shop will be closed until May 5th! Until then, thank you all for the support and I hope to see you all soon! <3

SHOP IS OFFICIALLY REOPENED!

Itā€™s may 5th! which means the shop is finally reopened. ^-^ I would like to state that I am experimenting with a new art style that Iā€™ve learned I believe a few days ago so my art may not look like the examples anymore (I can still do that style donā€™t worry.) but hereā€™s the new style I am experimenting with! If you would like this style, please just state in your post ā€œexperimental styleā€ and Iā€™ll know what you mean. :]

I also want to let people know that I can draw humans!! here are examples of that.

other than that, Iā€™m officially reopened! <3
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
Username: kizomu Character: Max Foxtrot and Billy Hatcher!! Size: fullbody How are you going to pay? 90k credits!! (if i'm right) Anything I should know about? not really! anything that needs to be known is on Max's toyhouse! (like, relationship between him and Billy) Background color: transparent Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? sure!!
kizomu/mitzy ā€¢ he/she ā€¢ silly lil guy :3 art shop ā€¢ journal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
Mango418's AvatarMango418
Username: Mango418 Character: LulĆŗ (again lol srry I'll make new ocs I promise x'D) Size: Fullbody (experimental style :3) How are you going to pay? 300 zc! Anything I should know about? Nothing specific also YOUR NEW STYLE IS GORGEOUS <3 Background color: Transparent is ok Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? Of course!! :D
šŸŒæ;;Mango //šŸŽŖ;;He/Him - She/Her //šŸƒ;;Artist
Original Popee the Performer show gif

kizomu

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

Username: kizomu Character: Max Foxtrot and Billy Hatcher!! Size: fullbody How are you going to pay? 90k credits!! (if i'm right) Anything I should know about? not really! anything that needs to be known is on Max's toyhouse! (like, relationship between him and Billy) Background color: transparent Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? sure!!
Oo, Iā€™ve never drawn a chicken outfit before. But Iā€™m always up for trying to draw new things! Accepted!! Iā€™ll put ya on the queue and you can send half the payment whenever you can. :]

Mango418

QUOTE originally posted by Mango418

Username: Mango418 Character: LulĆŗ (again lol srry I'll make new ocs I promise x'D) Size: Fullbody (experimental style :3) How are you going to pay? 300 zc! Anything I should know about? Nothing specific also YOUR NEW STYLE IS GORGEOUS <3 Background color: Transparent is ok Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? Of course!! :D
Aa ty!! Iā€™m glad you like the new style <,3 Accepted! Iā€™ll put ya on the queue and you can send half the payment whenever you can!

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page