PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍛Kate's Little Art Den!🍮 [2/2]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
I'd like to note that the promo now ends on Feb 20th! (see here!) I still have one slot left before they're all full. c:
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
Reminder that the promo ends on Feb. 20th! Prices raised in credits slightly.
Gonna be closed until March 6th, as I have a lot of owed art I need to do. (6 pieces left, there was 12 in total.) Once I'm finished with these pieces, I'll reopen the shop! <3
Hey everyone! Shop is open sooner than I expected! Finished all my owed art pretty quickly today, so I'm reopening my shop! USD is appreciated rn, so.. I think it's time for another promo! Anything paid in USD, gets free shading! <3 REMINDER: I take USD via CashApp only! This promo is going to last until March 20th!~ So it's going be going on for a pretty long time. (or it might end if my hands get tired of shading everything heh)
glyde's Avatarglyde
Username: glyde Character: my emo eevee oc Size: icon + bust How are you going to pay? 250 gp Anything I should know about? his ears stay down Background color: any, idc Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? sure
i commission people alot i think

QUOTE originally posted by glyde

Username: glyde Character: my emo eevee oc Size: icon + bust How are you going to pay? 250 gp Anything I should know about? his ears stay down Background color: any, idc Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? sure
Accepted! I'll add ya onto the queue and you can over half the payment whenever you can! c:
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Username: AnonymousEspeon Character: Chiro!! Size: Bust How are you going to pay? Gp! Anything I should know about? Background color: Demiboy flag if that's alright! Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? Yeah!! C:

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousEspeon

Username: AnonymousEspeon Character: Chiro!! Size: Bust How are you going to pay? Gp! Anything I should know about? Background color: Demiboy flag if that's alright! Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? Yeah!! C:
Accepted!! I'll add ya onto the queue & you can send half the payment whenever you can <3
and with that, my slots are full! I'll reopen shop once the slots empty up again. c:
here's my recent commissions finished! <3

glyde

AnonymousEspeon

kup's Avatarkup
hi! i wanted to order sooner but i misunderstood the title and thought the slots were full, my bad ^^"
SweetBean, one gachapon please! Username: kup Amount: 2 Payment: i can pay in gp or credits, whichever you prefer! 🍮
pfp by @seish!

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page