PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍛Kate's Little Art Den!🍮 [2/2]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Bumping the shop! Slots are open again, here's the two commissions!

Mango418

Lilieth

And also, a update to the shop. I'm deciding to take a break from doing Quick Doodles. I love doing them trust me, but they're getting a bit harder to do since they need frames & if there's coloring needed. I wanna focus on school, but also be able to do drawings still.. So in short--I'm taking a break from Quick Doodles until I feel motivated to do them again! The other type of commissions are still open! <3 I've also updated my "Will Do", "Will Try", and "Won't Do" section with some new stuff. c:
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
aah! you're open again Id so love to order :D!
Username: The-Reanimator Character: *since they're a bird-like species if you struggle its okay to ask for someone else they also have more art here

Vega!

Size: icon How are you going to pay?: Credits! Anything I should know about?: Vega's fur is pinata-like so I'd prefer you keep it layerd and square-ish (this can be slightly simplified) Background color: A dark red/Maroon possibly? Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? Ofc!
Misha ˗ˏˋ★ˎˊ˗ any pronouns ˗ˏˋ★ˎˊ˗ Pfp credit

QUOTE originally posted by The-Reanimatør

aah! you're open again Id so love to order :D!
Username: The-Reanimator Character: *since they're a bird-like species if you struggle its okay to ask for someone else they also have more art here

Vega!

Size: icon How are you going to pay?: Credits! Anything I should know about?: Vega's fur is pinata-like so I'd prefer you keep it layerd and square-ish (this can be slightly simplified) Background color: A dark red/Maroon possibly? Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? Ofc!
Hm not used to drawing bird characters, but it could be good practice for me! Sooo... Accepted! I'll put you on the queue & you can send half the payment whenever you can. <3
sweet! I'll send half over now but I was also curious about the litten fusion if they're avalible and how much they'd be in credits? (forgot to mention in the og post sorry :'))

sweet! I'll send half over now but I was also curious about the litten fusion if they're avalible and how much they'd be in credits? (forgot to mention in the og post sorry :'))
we can discuss more about them in PMs if that's alright with you! c:

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

we can discuss more about them in PMs if that's alright with you! c:
Ofc that works!!
here's the recent finished commission!

The-Reanimatør

ALSO, the shop will be going under some tiny updates. I'll be accepting USD (via Cash-app) again so I need to price my stuff in USD.. EDIT: Done adding the prices! Also updated rules & the other payments I accept section. Shouldn't take long though lol. <3 All my slots are open now though!
One of my character's, Turkey!
I'm in need of ZC & USD right now so.. I'll put on my first special deal! (or it called a promo? unsure heh-) So, if you pay anything with zc or USD. Your commission will come with Free shading! The promo will go on from Today (Jan 31) to.. Feb 10th! Feb 20th! (increased the days.) c: So get it while & when you can! I'll probably increase the promo time, but who knows!
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
Hiya!
Username: Catboy Cyrus! Character: Cee! Size: Bust! (unshaded) How are you going to pay?: GP :> Anything I should know about?: He's strictly feral! Him being on four legs is plot relevant lol. Also, the thing in his forehead is a third eye, to be clear! You can open it if you want, his pfp on th shows it :> Background color: Any dark colour you think fits! Is it alright if I use the art for future examples?: Totally fine!
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.

QUOTE originally posted by Catboy Cyrus

Hiya!
Username: Catboy Cyrus! Character: Cee! Size: Bust! (unshaded) How are you going to pay?: GP :> Anything I should know about?: He's strictly feral! Him being on four legs is plot relevant lol. Also, the thing in his forehead is a third eye, to be clear! You can open it if you want, his pfp on th shows it :> Background color: Any dark colour you think fits! Is it alright if I use the art for future examples?: Totally fine!
Accepted! I'll go ahead and put you onto the queue, you can send half the payment whenever you can! I'll make sure to put a note for myself that he's feral and not anthro. c:

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page