PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vibrava's Void

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

VibravaX's AvatarVibravaX
This journal is mainly for myself. I'm planning to move some of the things currently on my about me over to here in the future. Like my goals, collections, random updates. All the not so important stuff others don't really need to see, but could if they wanted to. And some stuff about myself for anyone who is interested! I might pretty this up later with some css/bbcode, but for now this'll do.
It's been a while, let's see what weird stuff I've put here xD
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
Tha Ninjah~ Check out my hunt shop!
Stuff about me: Hi! I used to be called NinjaAnne but now I'm VibravaX. You can call me Vi, Vibra or Rava(?), I guess, for short. X works too lol I absolutely LOVE Flygon (surprise lol) If you a have any Trapinch, Vibrava or Flygon and you dont know what to do with it I will always want one <3 Jolly nature is my favorite nature and pecha berry is my favorite berry My favorite types/gems are Flying, Electric, Ice and Dragon My least favorite types/gems are Normal, Fighting, Rock and (surprisingly) Ground (my Trapinch babies are an exception ofcourse <3) I'm looking to make some new friends so if you want to PM and chat I'd love that! And maybe we can talk about some interests we share. Here I've listed a few ^^
  • Pokemon
  • Video Games
  • Series/TV Shows
  • Movies
  • Other
I'll say this here, since it’s not just directed at one game, but I love shiny hunting! I don't do it incredibly often, but I enjoy various methods ^^ I also quite enjoy Nuzlocking and variations on it! I'd honestly love to try out a Soul Link some time, but have no one to do it with unfortunately. So like, hmu if you want to do one. XD And I like randomizing my games as well.

Main series games

Favorites: X/Y SoulSilver/HeartGold Black/White Others I enjoyed: (Ultra) Sun/Moon Red/Blue/Yellow/FireRed/LeafGreen Let's Go, Pikachu/Eevee (Omega) Ruby/(Alpha) Sapphire/Emerald Gold/Silver/Crystal Never played: (Would love to check any of these out with a friend sometime maybe :>) Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl Black/White 2 Scarlet/Violet

Side Games

(Any games not mentioned here I either didn't like much or never played) PokéPark Pokkén Tournament Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Stadium Pokemon Showdown (Not really a game but I felt I should mention it here.)

Anime/Movies

I'll be honest, I don't watch the anime much. It's fun every once in a while but I don’t think I've ever completed any series. I've seen nearly every movie though! You know, the Jirachi movie is actually the reason Flygon is my favorite pokemon. Yep. The 1 minute it appears in that movie is the entire reason. And the Darkrai one is the reason Palkia is my favorite legendary! Also, Oracion my beloved <3

Other

I like the TCG! I don't collect the cards as much as I used to, but I still enjoy opening a booster pack every once in a while and looking at the pretty cards. I used to play the online game a lot too, though it's been quite some time now.
I've played a decent number of games aside from pokemon, though most are still from nintendo as I've never had a playstation or x-box. I'm really into puzzle games! And multiplayer games, if I have others to play them with that is. Favorites: Portal (1 and 2) Minecraft Other: Slime Rancher Spore Subnautica Skylanders Ace Attorney (Will add more here when I think of them)
Alright let me start of by saying that I love cartoons. Basically, if it's animated and/or has songs I will probably like it! I'm not a big fan of adult shows because it's really not my type of humor. And I'm not huge on overly romantic stuff either. Favorites: My Little Pony: FiM (Yep. It's honestly just a really good series.) Wander Over Yonder Other: Gravity Falls Tangled: The Series Doctor Who Ducktales (Reboot) Owl House Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Hazbin Hotel I have watched a lot more shows than this which I liked, but I figured I'd keep it to the better known ones.
Again I watch primarily animated movies. All-time favorite: How to Train Your Dragon (All three) Other: (in no particular order) Megamind (Not the sequel. I repeat, not the sequel.) Bolt Rio Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'Hoole Home Big Hero 6 Coco Zootopia Finding Nemo There's a lot more I like than just these, but that list would get way too long so I just chose a few.

Music

I don't really have any specific artists I enjoy, apart from maybe Owl City. They just have a vibe that's really nice to listen to, but that's about it. (Edit: recently got into Tally Hall, that was a trip for sure, not that I regret it tho…) I enjoy most musical songs as well, or songs from series. I just think they have so much character, because they're actually being sung by specific characters! So most times I will prefer those kind of songs above others. Not that it's the only kind of music I like, but my other music interests are kind of all over the place.

Drawing

I like to draw but you probably noticed that already. I'm mainly a fan of animating which is why I draw in cartoon-y styles rather than realistic ones. I am self taught though, and really I should start trying out new art styles, but that's for another time. :)
Will add more here later I think, but I've been writing a lot so I'll keep it at that. Thanks for checking all of this out! Hopefully we share some of these interests so we have something to talk about. ^^
Alright so, I have quite a lot of goals that I would like to reach. Now, I never expect to reach all of these, because I don't even know if the site will be up for as long as it takes me to reach these goals, but that's kind of the point! Each large goal is divided into a couple of smaller ones, and topped of with an ultimate goal. This way I won't spend forever being stuck on just one goal, but i'll also never run out! Or not anytime soon anyway. And what is the goal of all of these goals you may ask? Well, to get every master badge of course! So I will be basing the types of the gems I need around some of my favorite pokemon. I think you see what I'm getting at.
  • General
  • Ground: Trapinch
  • Flying + Poison: Zubat
  • Water: Horsea
  • Normal: Porygon
  • Ice: Snorunt
  • Bug + Electric: Joltik
  • Rock: Roggenrola
  • Dark: Poochyena
  • Fairy: Togepi
  • Fire + Ghost: Litwick
  • Fighting: Riolu
  • Grass: Snivy
  • Steel + Psychic: Beldum
  • Dragon: Axew
Okay so while I have the huge goal of getting all the master badges, there's also a couple of other things I want to do! Like… get all 250 fields! I want to try and get all 250 fields eventually, but I believe that costs like 600,000,000 credits total, so wish me luck haha ha….
155/250 fields
2,066,667/694,700 for next field
20,590,200/600,000,000
(We’re over halfway there! Well.. with the amount of fields, not with the amount of credits, definitely not with the amount of credits)
Reach Arceus rank. Oh wait, I've already done that today on April 7th 2023! Yay me :D Hatch my first melan! I'm so hoping it'll be a Trapinch… <3 IT WAS!! First melan Trapinch baby lets gooo!!! :D:D Get a Shelter Pass Star. This is more of a to-do list than a goal I suppose, but still, I'd like to get one at some point! Check! Win a type race. I have not yet been able to this, but I want to see if I can lead team Ground to victory at some point! Or just, any type race team, it doesn't have to be ground really :] Get Pokerus 100 times. If only for those sweet sweet credits you get. Get a fighting(?) delta shiny Victini Idk why, I just think it'd look neat xD That's it for now, onto the big goals!
Flygon is my absolute favorite pokemon of all time, so of course we have to start with the Ground Wishforge! Goal 1: Get an Arena Trap badge.
97/9,001
Goal 2: Hatch a melan Trapinch. I am preparing for a big hunt this month! Maybe I'll try to hatch it on my birthday!! :D that would mean I wont be hatching eggs for the type race that day though… Complete! Goal 3: Get at least 1000 (yes. 1000.) special Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon! I currently have 95! Goal 4: Hatch a delta special Trapinch! Goal 5: Get a 6IV Jolly Flygon pair Complete! Ultimate goal: Get a 6 IV, jolly nature, (fairy/fire/ice/steel/flying/electric/dragon/bug/dark) delta, melanistic, mega Flygon. Bonus points if it likes scouring in the desert! It’s probably gonna take forever, but I know it’s possible so I gotta try.
Once I finish all my Trapinch goals, it's onto Zubat! Let's see if I can finish two wishforge badges at once. ^^ Will add the actual goals at a later point. They're all similar to the Trapinch goals anyway.
Will add the actual goals at a later point. They're all similar to the Trapinch goals anyway.
Will add the actual goals at a later point. They're all similar to the Trapinch goals anyway.
Moving this here from my about me

Outdated, but feel free to read if you want

When Team Tectonic Rage comes around this year, I want to try and do a huge Trapinch hunt that week! Maybe even try to hatch that 6 IV melan…? But in order to do that I'll need a few things, so here I'm gonna be tracking them
405/2000
Daycare Passes
13/15
Shiny Charms
6/30
Super Lucky Eggs
10.43/10
Groundia Z
97/6,278
Gaia Master Badge
15/5000
Delta Points
0/1
Übercharm
0/1
28d Hypermode Voucher
I will probably end up needing way more than all of this, but I'll update it as I figure stuff out. I suppose I don't really need 15 shiny charms, but I like to be prepared. :) I'll probably need way more DCP though, and delta points… The TR will be in August I believe, so that should be plenty of time. I think the hardest part is going to be upgrading my badge all the way before then… And to clarify, I plan to do this hunt for the entire month, not just while the TR is happening, to get as many melans as possible. But I will be doing most of the hatching that week for the 6 IV one. And I'll probably only be spending my DP during the TR or Sei days, preferably both of course.

Totally not me going inactive right before it again… Welp, there's always next year, I'll edit this later.
Also moving most of my saved chains here as they no longer fit in my about me xD H724/S13/A14/M1 H752/S16/A9/M1 H2,576/S32/A38/M1 H1,552/S16/A18/M4 H2,453/S46/A21/M3 H3,153/S48/A27/M1 H5,224/S71/A32/M3
  • Main
  • Bug
  • Ghost
  • Poison
  • Dark
I love making pixel-art so I've made little badges for my Type Race teams, in the hopes that it helps motivate my teammates! This post is a collection of all of the ones I've made and includes all the appropriate credit at the bottom of each hidebox. If you forgot to claim a badge but do meet the requirements to claim it you can always grab the code from here.
As of now, these badges are for participants of the designated month, year and team ONLY. This means you are not allowed to claim these badges if you got the required score in a different month, year or team than the one noted. If you meet the requirements, you are allowed to use these anywhere on PFQ (in your about me, signature, templates, etc.) They are not free to edit. DON'T make edits to the art or use it to make new graphics without my explicit permission. Don't remove the link to my journal in the bbcode, it ensures everything is properly credited. Preferably, don't edit the bbcode at all. I won't go around checking if everyone using the badges actually meets the requirements. This works on an honor system, please respect it.
Have any other questions or need clarifications? Send me a PM.

March 2024

Earn at least 1 point/Partcipate in the Type Race:

Code

[tip="Participation Badge. [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/7377979]Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.[/url]"][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:13r/Badges/Bug/Egg-Caterpie-Badge.png[/img][/tip]
Earn at least 200 points in the Type Race:

Code

[tip="200+ Points Reached. [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/7377979]Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.[/url]"][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:13r/Badges/Bug/Caterpie-Badge.png[/img][/tip]
Earn at least 500 points in the Type Race:

Code

[tip="500+ Points Reached. [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/7377979]Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.[/url]"][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:13r/Badges/Bug/Metapod-Badge.png[/img][/tip]
Earn at least 1000 points in the Type Race:
1000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.

Code

[tip="1000+ Points Reached. [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/7377979]Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.[/url]"][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:13r/Badges/Bug/Butterfree-Badge.png[/img][/tip]
Earn at least 3000 points in the Type Race:
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.

Code

[tip="3000+ Points Reached. [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/7377979]Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.[/url]"][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:13r/Badges/Bug/Mega-Butterfree-Badge.png[/img][/tip]

Credit

Art by VibravaX Bug TR Logo/V-Wave Icon design, Caterpie egg design, Albino/Melan coloration, and Mega Butterfree design by PFQ
Don't mind me~ I'll just be putting some pretty badges here ^v^ This is my own collection of badges I've earned!

Savage Spin-Out, March '24

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page