PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Barrelcats Ledger

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
My personal clicklist for people that often seem to have pokerus. click
wanna know which auctions are upcoming? ill update my 2nd post in the shop with that info. My shop is here check my journal for all of your spying needs boop
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Ive been pretty busy lately. I have started to preparing for a promotion. That could still take more than one year though. I need to prepare mentally. Usually i take my time with updating the item auction because i find it difficult. Normally i update in the evenings and when im tired i make mistakes. So i rather wait till the next day.
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
I hate missunderstandings. It feels like life is full of it. Dont want to hurt anyone. Communication is hard. I wish every person would start a conversation with good things in mind. Dont assume ill will. Be happy and think of butterflies. Sometimes i struggle with that myself when i cant help but wonder if people talk bad about me. Its a sad thought. I dont want to be sad... Lets shoo it. **shoo shoo**
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
I have been very bad shiny chains lately. 2/243 5/509 11/1011 its painful. so frustraiting :( Also life is busy. feeling very tired lately. Trying to be consistent with auctions. Next one will come soon.
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
I cant help but wonder what this is about. i want to believe that im just unlucky but the rates go lower and yet the prices go cheaper... how to balance things? Found an example that shows well my frustration what a heartbreaking comparison being sick doesnt help either. urgh. no energy for anything. hope things improve soon.
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Newest and cleanest template for delta auctions

Welcome in,

Hey guys! Time for another delta auction! I have been on vacation and needed a break but now i am back. Lets start with one of these. So many more to come! Hope you have fun :) And welcome back :D Let it begin! Here we go again:

auction rules and infos(last updated 27th of dec!)

accepted bids (last updated 127th of dec!)

5gp = 5k = 1zc. value of items - medium gems 10gp (steel, fight and dragon is double) - Summons at market values - megastones at market value - fossils 40gp - memories at market value - daycare passes x60 520gp - super lucky egg 300gp - lucky egg 60gp - large gem 100gp (steel, fight and dragon double) - relic copper 20gp - relic silver 50gp - relic gold 140gp - relic vase 400gp - relic band 625gp - relic crown 1500gp - z crystal fragment 60gp - z crystal 600gp - shiny charme 1000gp - empty shiny charme 1000gp - box 25gp - christmas token 50gp Please note that i prefer credits over gp. It is okay if you want to switch how u pay. just let me know ahead of time. please pay within a reasonable timeframe. if you have an issue and need time please let me know. we can work something out. not accpeting tournament tokens atm if you have any more ideas for things of value to bid, go ahead and offer them

Please be careful...

...with not spamming the thread. conversation in an auction thread is not permitted by the mods. This includes conversation within bids. feel free to write me any message or comment you have in private to me. im always open to conversation. but please dont write message that are not relevant to bidding into the thread. it can cause the thread to be deleted and i would prefer if that didnt happen. if you have a bidbattle - please dont outbid each other in quick succession as that can also be seen as spam :( (perhaps wait 5min in between?) thank you for reading.

help me continue? (last updated 30th of July

Since i like to hunt for melans i sometimes am stuck in long chains and cant always change it quick enough to bring more interesting shinylines/albinolines or similar. Therefor i would like to buy some to i can keep going. What i buy: Shinies: singles, family lines on hold until i have more space Albinos: singles, family lines on hold until i have more space Melans: singles deltas: all Totem pokemon: All but melan please note that i may be low on moneys sometimes if i just bought a lot. I would appreciate if you could contact me about this in pm :) Ill happily also trade shinies and albinos from my current hunt for trading. if the price is right i will also gladly buy a stack of 10 shinies or albinos for my shop. thank you for reading :)

auction alerts?

if you would like to be alerted about certain auctions: i can send you a pm when i have an auction like that. looking for a certain pokemon delta? certain nature delta? shinyline auction? let me know and ill make sure to always inform you when an auction fits for you. if you would like for me to inforrm you in the future then please include that info and the specification in your next message or send me a pm about it :) also for melan and bino line auctions

snipe protection

Snipe protection: a bid that is close to the end of the auction will extend the run time (for example... you bid 5min before the end. the 30min are longer from that moment on. so it would be 0:25. this stacks until the auction comes to an end)
Please note that you may only be the top bidder for 3 items/deltas/groups etc. at a time. This is as a protection for me so that not someone has top bid on all and then disappears. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is per auction. You can have 3 each auction.
With bidding you accept to pay within 14 days after the auction ends. If you dont without disclosing a good reason or plan on when to do it then the trade will be dissolved.
you are not allowed to withdraw your bid if you are the top bidder minimum bid increase is 10gp As always no set starting bid. Bid as you wish.
Name: Highest bid: From:
The auction will end on the 13th of January at 23:59:59 server time If you have ideas for new auctions: let me know Good luck everyone!

all auctions that i currently am running :)

Pleasent Delta auction (including Kinaster) ends on the 8th of january.
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Newest and cleanest template for item auctions

Welcome in,

Hey guys! Its been long that i have made an item auction. But here we are again. I have been waiting for this auction for a long time. Have been preparing it carefully. It includes one Gragons Gift which is a very valuable and rare Box. Im excited to see how this auction will go. Please remember that this auction doesnt allow currency or items. You can see the value of shinies and albinos that are being accepted in the rules accepted bids section Good luck everyone! Here we go again:

auction rules and infos(last updated 27th of dec!)

accepted bids (last updated 127th of dec!)

5gp = 5k = 1zc. THIS AUCTION DOES NOT ACCEPT ITEMS OR CURRENCY! Only shiny, albino, melan or custom sprites You can bid for the items you want with pokemon. This is the table of values i use for this auction
Egg EXP (S|A|M) Shiny Albino Melan
1,280 4|6|200 20,000 20 4 30 30 6 1mil 1,000 200
2,560 8|12|400 40,000 40 8 60,000 60 12 2mil 2,000 400
3,840 12|18|600 60,000 60 12 90,000 90 18 3mil 3,000 600
5,120 16|24|800 80,000 80 16 120,000 120 24 4mil 4,000 800
6,400 20|30|1,000 100,000 100 20 150,000 150 30 5mil 5,000 1,000
7,680 24|36|1,200 120,000 120 24 180 180 36 6mil 6,000 1,200
8,960 28|42|1,400 140,000 140 28 210,000 210 42 7mil 7,000 1,400
10,240 32|48|1,600 160,000 160 32 240,000 240 48 8mil 8,000 1,600
20,480 64|96|1,800 320,000 320 64 480 480 96 9mil 9,000 1,800
30,720 96|144|2,000 480,000 480 96 720,000 720 144 10mil 10,000 2,000
Table by Minjoo exclusives and variants are double custom sprites 180zc It is okay if you want to switch how u pay. just let me know ahead of time. please pay within a reasonable timeframe. if you have an issue and need time please let me know. we can work something out. not accpeting tournament tokens atm if you have any more ideas for things of value to bid, go ahead and offer them

Please be careful...

...with not spamming the thread. conversation in an auction thread is not permitted by the mods. This includes conversation within bids. feel free to write me any message or comment you have in private to me. im always open to conversation. but please dont write message that are not relevant to bidding into the thread. it can cause the thread to be deleted and i would prefer if that didnt happen. if you have a bidbattle - please dont outbid each other in quick succession as that can also be seen as spam :( (perhaps wait 5min in between?) thank you for reading.

help me continue? (last updated 30th of July

Since i like to hunt for melans i sometimes am stuck in long chains and cant always change it quick enough to bring more interesting shinylines/albinolines or similar. Therefor i would like to buy some to i can keep going. What i buy: Shinies: singles, family lines on hold until i have more space Albinos: singles, family lines on hold until i have more space Melans: singles deltas: all Totem pokemon: All but melan please note that i may be low on moneys sometimes if i just bought a lot. I would appreciate if you could contact me about this in pm :) Ill happily also trade shinies and albinos from my current hunt for trading. if the price is right i will also gladly buy a stack of 10 shinies or albinos for my shop. thank you for reading :)

auction alerts?

if you would like to be alerted about certain auctions: i can send you a pm when i have an auction like that. looking for a certain pokemon delta? certain nature delta? shinyline auction? let me know and ill make sure to always inform you when an auction fits for you. if you would like for me to inforrm you in the future then please include that info and the specification in your next message or send me a pm about it :) also for melan and bino line auctions

snipe protection

Snipe protection: a bid that is close to the end of the auction will extend the run time (for example... you bid 5min before the end. the 30min are longer from that moment on. so it would be 0:25. this stacks until the auction comes to an end)
Please note that you may only be the top bidder for 3 items/deltas/groups etc. at a time. This is as a protection for me so that not someone has top bid on all and then disappears. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is per auction. You can have 3 each auction.
With bidding you accept to pay within 14 days after the auction ends. If you dont without disclosing a good reason or plan on when to do it then the trade will be dissolved.
you are not allowed to withdraw your bid if you are the top bidder minimum bid increase is 10gp As always no set starting bid. Bid as you wish.
The auction will end on the 13th of January at 23:59:59 server time If you have ideas for new auctions: let me know Good luck everyone!

all auctions that i currently am running :)

Pleasent Delta auction (including Kinaster) ends on the 8th of january.
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
lately i feel very disconnected. lonely. that is mostly in regards to this game. noone to actively play with each day. i wish i had that. glad to have people that check on me from time to time. wondering now about the post that was just brought into the news. will there be punishments? i am scared of that. will a lot of people be punished? Will i be? im excited for the changes that will be coming. dont want things to end here.
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
First typerace in long for which i try to break my score. 7838 is my pb. not that far away. Hatched 2 melans in this typerace already. i have to admit that im shocked. less than 260 eggs and 2 melans

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page