PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How many eggs ...

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Butterscott's AvatarButterscott
If I'm going to bypass eggs through the daycare to the shelter, how many would you suggest I release? I've released 60 before and refreshed the shelter over 80 times. Any tips? Recommendations? I currently have 103 pansear eggs in my daycare
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
I’d say release as many eggs as you can! There are like a bajillion eggs in the shelter, and I don’t think Pansear is a very popular Pokémon to hunt, so you’ll want to release as many eggs as you can to the shelter to have a higher chance of being able to find them! If you have the time to mass click a bunch, I’d definitely recommend - you can find a bunch of mass click lists on people’s profiles, in guides, journals, etc. Otherwise, using QOL and grabbing Pansear’s egg image url so it highlights Pansear eggs only will be your best friend - and prepare to refresh a lot! ^^
art + gif cred: me!
Art request post here! Trying to keep offers fair! PWYW art here! I'd appreciate the credits!
@Justsayhi Thank you for the tip!! Just one question, I haven't quite figured out how to grab the image url (I am using QOL!), how would I do that?
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
You can find all IMG Codes in the wiki List of Pokemon pages. They are by region so Pansear would be under Unova. The img code is n/s/g. Also with the QoL you can just type in the name Pansear in the Custom Search section and make sure that only the Custom Egg box is checked. It will find any Pansear eggs that way as well without the need of the IMG code. TBH the IMG code is better to use when you are looking for an egg that has two formes e.g. Kanto Voltorb and Hisuian Voltorb since for some reason the eggs have the same name but different sprites.
Thank you guys!! I'll definitely use that from now on!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
just right click on an image then click "open in new tab" here is the code you need i think //pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/n/s/g.png/t=1478697860 MG codes can be used for CSS code or for just the Pokemon's image. - To display the image (for example in an About Me) use and replace the (IMG Code) part with one of the Pokemon's IMG codes. - For example: [img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/1/g/g.png[/img].
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tab
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Also when your chain is over 40, you have more chance to find your chained egg in the Shelter. I aim to release at least 150 eggs [its probably closer to 200 for me though] a day for taking 127 adopts (assuming you have time and inclination to hatch them all daily). Releasing more than you need accounts for other people who take eggs for dexing/Gem hatching/matching V-wave/randomly selecting an egg because they think its unusual to see. I would say even more so for Pansear as its not commonly hunted for whatever reason ^_^
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Rock Team will crush the other teams into dust!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +573,761
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,052,811
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page