PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku & Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 115116117118119··· 235236237

Quirky-Aries's AvatarQuirky-Aries
Congrats on 100 subs! <3 I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Quirky-Aries Pair(s) Requested: Exeggcute and Geodude Payment: 15GP Other: Congrats again and thank you!
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
sukka's Art Shopcredits

Credits

Code @RAINB0W Sleepy Wooloo and Shop Banner @sukka
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: ParadoxicalShift Pair(s) Requested: rockruff and riolu Payment: 15 gp Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: ParadoxicalShift What kind of special: Shiny tyrunt Payment: 120 gp x 0.8 = 96 gp Anything else: Congrats on 100 subs!
Please click the good boy
Lv. 31 — 2,813 / 2,977
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
Avatar is a screenshot of Jax from the Amazing Digital Circus
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: OrangeMosquitoe Pair(s) Requested: Kanto Vulpix, Fennekin; Babaisy, Kawotor Payment: With the deal, I think it's 65kcrd/equiv...? Send it anyway if not as I have more than enough to cover it :D
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') 0
100/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
2/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
Quirky-Aries's AvatarQuirky-Aries
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Quirky-Aries Pair(s) Requested: Babaisy and Parapod Payment: 50GP~ Other: I'm sorry I keep coming back like this LOL Thank you so much~!!
Juku's AvatarJuku
All Pairs have been sent! Thank you all! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

AzureWings's AvatarAzureWings
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: AzureWings Pair(s) Requested: Litwick, Hatenna and Tinkatink Payment: 9zc? Other: I think that’s the price with the promotion! It’s usually 15zc. And thank you! :)
Mango418's AvatarMango418
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Mango418 Pair(s) Requested: Yanma & Emolga Payment: 15k cr Other: Tysm !
🌿;;Mango //🎪;;He/Him - She/Her //🍃;;Artist
Original Popee the Performer show gif
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Hello all! Sunny here to provide you all with some big news! Well.. kind of big news, anyway!
It had come to my attention that my half of the shop needed some.. tweeks to be a good addition to this shop so.. I introduce to you all my Melan order slots! These are a very special part of the shop, as though many of you know, because melans are very hard to get sometimes! My goal in this shop is to make you all happy with the specials I provide, so.. after noticing I had some pretty good luck with my Melans in my last hunt, I thought I would offer some slots for you all (well, more like 5 at a time, as I still need a break every now and then from a big hunt) to be given the chance to order a very specific melan you desire from my hunt! If any of you have any questions with that newly added addition, please PM me and I'll explain! If any of you are interested in this, however, just take a look at my newly edited shop! Thanks so much and happy hunting, everyone! Edit: And, yes, to anyone asking; I know that my prices for melans may be a little lower/higher than others, but I do hope this is a pretty decent amount for them! Of course, you can always send me a few Gracidea Seeds for them, too, if you don't have enough! Oh, and thanks again for all the support! You probably should check out Juku's side of the shop, too! They're selling some pretty good pairs for your own hunts!
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Juku's AvatarJuku
All Pairs have been sent! (Sorry for the delay; I was out with my sister!) And y'all check out Sunny's section, y'hear? /lh ^v^ - Juku
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: RoyaLotad Pair(s) Requested: Tyrunt pair (specifically this and this) Payment: GP Other: ty!
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!

Pages: 123··· 115116117118119··· 235236237

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page