PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Who owns the most pokemon?!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

El-ahrairah's AvatarEl-ahrairah
I'm on a mass click spree, the user with the most mon ive found so far is Meu with nearly 8,400 pokemon! is there anyone with over 10,000 pokemon??
Captain's AvatarCaptain
This page might be useful for you! I don't know if every user on the list has all their fields unbidden, but Peachi is very commonly featured on the mass click lists, even if no longer active. The Mass Click Association would also be a good resource, now that I think of it! I don't have a link, but I believe they are located in Clans?
El-ahrairah's AvatarEl-ahrairah

QUOTE originally posted by Captain

This page might be useful for you! I don't know if every user on the list has all their fields unbidden, but Peachi is very commonly featured on the mass click lists, even if no longer active. The Mass Click Association would also be a good resource, now that I think of it! I don't have a link, but I believe they are located in Clans?
OMG thank you!! this page is just what i needed!!! but it doesnt take into account hidden vs public fields. Eltafez only has like 4k clickable mons. Ill look into MCA! staff edit: posts merged

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page