PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Antarems and Fussels joint shop♥

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 252627

Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
push!
wanna know which auctions are upcoming? ill update my 2nd post in the shop with that info. My shop is here check my journal for all of your spying needs boop
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
and another push!
SweetFurret's AvatarSweetFurret
Hello! I'd love to take this bruxish for 90k cr please
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm

QUOTE originally posted by SweetFurret

Hello! I'd love to take this bruxish for 90k cr please
Hello :) already on her way to you! ty for giving her a new home!
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Good evening guys! The shop has all been cleaned up. added more shiny eeevees, removed albino stufful, albino grimer. added shiny magikarp added albino magikarp added shiny weedle added albino weedle the fewer i have of one the more likely it is that i will use it for an upcoming auction. Therefor i will from now on offer a "hold" for something you want to buy but cant yet. so i will not use it for the auction and you can buy it then. i have a trade shop for special weedles and magikarps.
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
push! added some polls :D
Zelgius's AvatarZelgius
hello! could i buy these two from you for GP? :> https://pokefarm.com/summary/j1bXf https://pokefarm.com/summary/Gt7qm edit; thank you!
icon (c) Pokefarm sig (c) Nintendo
SimplyJason's AvatarSimplyJason
Howdy! Could I get this shiny eevee and this albino magikarp? If my math is right, that's 270GP total (210 for the eevee and 60 for the magikarp) :3c

jason | they/it/xe/pup & es/xier (auf deutsch) | 24+

my name is jason, and i’m just your average gay, genderqueer trans man with a love for canid pokés.
My Website!Social Justice Infocredits

credits

code @neonyan forum icon @aishfish on toyhouse signature portrait @cscoop on toyhouse
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Good evening :) hey guys! ty for giving them a new home. sending them out rn! thats right SimplyJason :D 270gp and 240gp for Zelgius :)
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
push

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page