PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Antarems and Fussels joint shop♥

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 252627

Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm

QUOTE originally posted by Mårgåëry Tyrëll

Hi :) I'd like to buy these please? :) Shiny Carbink 150 Albino Carbink 300 Albino.Clauncher 1 240 Albino Clauncher 2 240 Albino Crabrawler 180 Albino Alomomola 480 Albino Alola Meowth 240 Albino Karrablast 180 Shiny Corsola 120 Shiny Alola Rattata 90 Shiny Cutifly 120 Shiny Flying Pichu 150 Shiny Drampa 120 Shiny Lotad 120 Shiny Wooper 120 Shiny Abra 120 Shiny Stufful 90 Albino Stufful 180 Shiny Krabby 120 Shiny Shuckle 120 Shiny Oricorio 120 Shiny Swinub 120 Shiny Bruxish 90 So a total of 3.180 gp if my math is correct? Would you also accept 636 zc? Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Hellooo! ty for your oder! I will review it as soon as possible. im currently still at work. i saw however, that the link to the albino carbink is not correct. :) please check it.
wanna know which auctions are upcoming? ill update my 2nd post in the shop with that info. My shop is here check my journal for all of your spying needs boop
Thank you! Sorry 'bout that link. I edited in the original post :)
Avatar : PFQ Advent Calendar 2022 Score: 0 --> FIELDS FOR SWAPPING AVAILABLE <--
Hi again. I just checked all the trades and it seems we lost this one :D Could you please send it over when you have the time? :)
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm

QUOTE originally posted by Mårgåëry Tyrëll

Hi again. I just checked all the trades and it seems we lost this one :D Could you please send it over when you have the time? :)
hey, sorry i didnt mean to miss that one. thank you for pointing it out :) sent it your way already
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Push with a big update :3 Changelog 19.01.2023 ran out of shiny swinub. ran out of albino stufful. added shiny burmy added albino onix found and added one more shiny bruxish added shiny litten added shiny natu added shiny pansear added 1 shiny torkoal added albino bruxish added shiny and albino numel added shiny wynaut added shiny burmy added shiny panpour found and added 1 shiny shieldon added shiny piplup added shiny mantyke
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Push :3 ill also always link trade threads from now on.
runinja966's Avatarruninja966
could i buythis naoughty shiny eevee for 210gp?
My avatar is my own oc made in my Gacha Club app. I use the image for LARPing purposes. So you won't find it anywhere else.
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm

QUOTE originally posted by runinja966

could i buythis naoughty shiny eevee for 210gp?
Hey :3 sure thing. sending him right over to you. thank for giving him a new home :D
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
push :3 new auctions added to the main post
Hi Antarem! Could I buy 2 sour albino Karrablasts for 360 gp?
Dark Type Gym Leader PFP by the amazing Sukka for my use only Sprites: © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Game Freak. Trainer Card from pokecharms.com

Pages: 1234··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page