PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sunny's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 22232425

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Sobs How.. how could Maroon not tell me they hatvhed the whole albino Shinxel line?? Look at them...!
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
I guess you're going to be the first melan Flabebe we evolve.. why did you have to be a repeat flower-
Let's see.. will we (finally) get a shiny White flower Flabebe OR will we get a melan Black Flower Flabebe first? Because, if I'm being honest.. I'd like to start doing the little POTD hunts again, but I ALSO want this shiny..! Or.. the melan we of the color flower we like!!! I'm starting to think white flower shiny flabebe's just don't exist. Sigh.. Editing this because you can't stop me; But oh my goodness??? Charles, you're so nice?? With giving us the flower we need?? I am SO going to draw a bunch of art for this.. mark my words..! -Sleepy
H.. how did I.. hatch a melan so quickly.. no albinos and only 1 shiny.. -Sleepy
Can somebody explain to me why this code

in here

[sc=tr-badge]Score: [inventory=TypeRace][/sc] [style] @import 'skins/user/J/Z/g/type-race/__extra'; // These need to be set to match your type rotation manually. // '@tr-0' is January of 2020, 2023, 2026 etc. Adjust accordingly. // These need to be lowercase or the background will not show! @tr-9: 'fighting'; @tr-3: 'water'; @tr-10: 'dragon'; @tr-13: 'ghost'; @tr-16: 'psychic'; @tr-5: 'grass'; @tr-6: 'ice'; @tr-8: 'rock'; @tr-7: 'fairy'; @tr-0: 'dark'; @tr-12: 'bug'; @tr-2: 'electric'; @tr-4: 'poison'; @tr-15: 'flying'; @tr-17: 'steel'; @tr-1: 'ground'; @tr-11: 'normal'; @tr-14: 'fire'; // These values are needed to automatically update to the current month's type // You can manually set them if you want this to be permanent for any month @year: [datetime=y]now[/datetime]; // 1-99 @month: [datetime=n]now[/datetime]; // 1-12 .badge-type(@@type-race); // Sets the background to the type for this month .badge-text(@@type-race); // Lightens text for dark and ghost types [/style]
Isn't working for us?? I think I did it all right, but.. I must've mixed something up because it's not showing the actual thing it's supposed to.. help!!! I want to be able to use this code, but it's not working.. ;-;
Decided to make a poll to see what pokemon we'll be hunting first in the poison TR! Will it be: Nidoran, Zubat, Maravol, or Wagell? Two regular 'mon and two exclusives, wow!!
W.. Wagell is winning the poll.. we weren't expecting that. We thought Maravol would win it..! I guess this means it'll be Wagell hunt, then Maravol hunt (if we get the three melans we need from Wagell!), and then.. probably Nidoran after that.

Noismog hunt

Noismog is Maroon's favorite fakemon.. so we're hunting it!
Shiny: 6 Albino: 2 Melan: 0 Hatched: 325 Troll party: 0 Twin party: 0 Long chain bonus: 4.5% for a melan!
GOAL
Get 4 shinies! (COMPLETED, thanks to Maroon!) Get 4 albinos! Get 4 melans!
Start/finish
Started: May 4th, 2024 Ended: n/a

Stats: Maroon; 4s/1a/0m Sunny; 2s/1a/0m Teased for a melan: Maroon: 0 Sunny: 0 ??? had the most specials

Collection of specials

• Shiny
  • Albino
  • Melan
Of course Maroon would hatch all the specials so far.. >:0 I'm hoping the TR will be kind to us when we hatch Wagell!!! I love snakes and.. the pokemon.. But!!! We'll come back to the Noismog hunt after the TR :D PS. One day.. we'll have all our badges to platinum.. and then all wishalloy long in the future >:3
If we don't get another female albino.. one of bitter pref.. I think I'll let you evolve a few times.. for Lunavern.. But for now.. you're staying small. -Maroon

Pages: 123··· 22232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page