PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Rare Breeds

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

NightCrow2006's AvatarNightCrow2006
there is a secret Island, so deply surrounded in fog, that no one has ever found it. it has every environment in it, snowy mountains for rock types and ice types, beaches for water types, forests for bug types and grass types and even poison types, and even a volcano, surrounded by lava like a moat. on this island, unique pokemon exist, such as pokemon of completely different colors or typing of their originals, or brand new pokemon altogether. on occasion, a trainer has washed up on shore after a bad storm, but never managed to find their way out, due to the fog this is the RP page, where everyone can interract together! enjoy!
Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
Intel washes up on shore. "Where am I?" says Intel.
My roleplay. I played pokemon sword Please interact with my dreepy
Lv. 100 — +1,929,956
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
eternalelixer's Avatareternalelixer
Ghost Frost [any pronouns] Ghost peered through the broken, rotting wood of the wrecked ship they arrived in. "A.. human?" Ghost thought, recoiling back into the shipwreck. "Never knew a HUMAN would find the island."
(Hover)
I'm a roleplayer and lesbian-demigirl. I'm currently hunting for a Melan or Shiny stufful! check my prgs in my journal~!
heya! i'm eternalelixer. i don't get nervous with new people, unless they're higher-up roles
staff
..! all links found in my about! pfp
credit
Background from Disney-Pixar's 'Turning Red' F2U code by Gumshoe
Brale walked through the forest as he looked for food, sniffing to help him find food easier. his white fur made him easy to spot, while his black bones wefe the opposite. he looked around, his red eyes vigilant.
Phantom Freeze [he/they] The misbehaving Hisuian Zoroark giggled, following Brale through the trees. Though he was quite large, his aqua-ish accent made it somewhat easy to stay hidden. He picked a random berry from a satchel he had recently made and pelted it at Brale's head, before scrambling higher up the tree to prevent being caught.
Brale got hit in the head, having not.expected the attack, and yelped before looking at the fruit, and looked upward in confusion befote he shrugged and started to eat the berry, sitting down tonest it easier. a berry was a berry and he waz hungry.
Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
Intel proceeds to chuck a pokeball at Brale.
Brale heard the pokeball whhooshing toward him and dodged it quickly, hodling the half eaten berry in his mouth and growls at Intel, hia fur raising up to seem more intimidating.
Phantom Freeze [he/they] Phantom lept down from the tree, landing next to Brale. Though the Zoroark was a trickster, he wasn't fond of meaningful attacks. He growled at the human, his pupils shrinking, revealing his more feral side. He was taller than average Zoroarks (which are 5'03") and was 6'2", an inch shorter than Intel.
Brale looked toward Phantom a moment, growling still as he didn't realize Phantom was nearby. he looked back to Intel though, since Phandom seemed to be on his side for thd moment.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page