PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🤜Night's Trading Post🤛[OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 68697071727374

spidrenam's Avatarspidrenam
could i swap my death wing for your jade orb (if im reading your chart correctly--)
g ∙ they he ∙ 21↑ TR Score: 0 » [The First Step - Will Wood] « 0:00 〇────── 3:19 ↺ |◂ ⏸ ▸| ♥
credit
Background from BSD: Dead Apple promo pfp by Doosio pixel flags by me F2U code by Gumshoe
NightcallerZ's AvatarNightcallerZ

QUOTE originally posted by spidrenam

could i swap my death wing for your jade orb (if im reading your chart correctly--)
Sure! Please set up the trade ^^
Nalabyte's AvatarNalabyte
I read your rules but I'm slightly confused on if rule 9 applies to pokemon you've got up for sale or if that rules is for hunting slots. I have a long list I'd love to purchase from you for ZC if it doesn't apply to these! <3 Please correct my math if I'm wrong (there were sooooo many tabs open, rip) but that comes to a total of 118zc? C: I can also break these purchases up if I need to, to accomodate your rules <3 I also only have 5 trade spots but I check here throughout the day so I can watch for when you're online so I can complete any trades (if this is accepted, of course) and not make you wait forever |D Shiny Tepig Female Shiny Tepig Male Albino Tepig Male Shiny Galarian Ponyta #1 Shiny Galarian Ponyta #2 Albino Larvesta Albino Galarian Ponyta #1 Albino Galarian Ponyta #2 Albino Galarian Ponyta #3 Albino Impish Eevee Female Albino Careful Eevee Female Albino Lonely Eevee Male Albino Sassy Eevee Male
*Eevee Breeder/Hoarder *You may call me Nala * Please include pricing when sending trades <3

QUOTE originally posted by Nalabyte

I read your rules but I'm slightly confused on if rule 9 applies to pokemon you've got up for sale or if that rules is for hunting slots. I have a long list I'd love to purchase from you for ZC if it doesn't apply to these! <3 Please correct my math if I'm wrong (there were sooooo many tabs open, rip) but that comes to a total of 118zc? C: I can also break these purchases up if I need to, to accomodate your rules <3 I also only have 5 trade spots but I check here throughout the day so I can watch for when you're online so I can complete any trades (if this is accepted, of course) and not make you wait forever |D Shiny Tepig Female Shiny Tepig Male Albino Tepig Male Shiny Galarian Ponyta #1 Shiny Galarian Ponyta #2 Albino Larvesta Albino Galarian Ponyta #1 Albino Galarian Ponyta #2 Albino Galarian Ponyta #3 Albino Impish Eevee Female Albino Careful Eevee Female Albino Lonely Eevee Male Albino Sassy Eevee Male
Rule 9 applies to hunting slots ^^ The math is right :D If you just wanna send 1 trade, I can send the others as gifts and you get to them whenever you're able ^^
Nalabyte's AvatarNalabyte

QUOTE originally posted by NightcallerZ

Rule 9 applies to hunting slots ^^ The math is right :D If you just wanna send 1 trade, I can send the others as gifts and you get to them whenever you're able ^^
Oh good! lol Thank you so much! I'll get a trade set up shortly then! :D Edit: Trade sent!
Azelas's AvatarAzelas
Hello c: May I please buy these two for gp? Albino Duraludon Albino Tepig
Collecting:
Reshiram
Zacian
Zamazenta
Glastrier
Spectrier
Shinorin
Giratina
Keldeo
White Stones, Dragon and Fire Z/Frags
{Shop} - {PM Friendly} - {Avatar by Inkmonkun}

QUOTE originally posted by Azelas

Hello c: May I please buy these two for gp? Albino Duraludon Albino Tepig
Sure ^^ Would you mind setting up a trade and I'll send the other as a gift? :D
paimon's Avatarpaimon
hlooo may i request 3 boxboxes? :3

QUOTE originally posted by paimon

hlooo may i request 3 boxboxes? :3
Sure ^^ I can put you on the list! I'll send you a PM when I have them ready ^^

Pages: 123··· 68697071727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page