PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myde's journal | art & things!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

myde's Avatarmyde
it's so funny having still not played pokemon scarlet/violet or really watched the anime because all of these pokemon releases have me like "whomst" big fan of pawmi tho. if pawmi has 100 fans i'm one of them etc etc. i kinda want to hunt it but we'll see, i'll have to work on my dex beforehand regardless. at least the pokewalker lets you use IP to walk otherwise i'd be screwed with evolving it
he/they × collects timid, jolly & bashful pokemon
journal
icon by myself | sig art by mochy
myde's Avatarmyde
we are so back etc i finally finished getting the mogtome umbrella on my main and across a few alts LOL miso looks so cute with it uwa uwa...
myde's Avatarmyde
i've been back in my stardew valley era these last few weeks and decided to get into modding my save (slightly, more or less just graphical things) so i ended up caving and making some farmer portraits :3 i might make some for all events, but for now i have one for each season the sprites utilise this portrait maker as a base, with edited skin/hair colours and entirely custom outfits + edited hair & something amusing that i discovered the other night LOL.
myde's Avatarmyde
silly sunhaven doodles :} the first two characters are npcs, while the third is my silly naga guy that i'm using in multiplayer with a few friends! art is my own!
myde's Avatarmyde
hi it's january and i messed up my wrist art is my own!
myde's Avatarmyde
hi it's march and my wrist still sucks but it's a bit better ! art is my own!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page