PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Larvesta Sprite Change

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

CicadaChatter's AvatarCicadaChatter
Revert the larvesta sprite colors to what they were before 11/22/22. As of now, the oranges/reds are too pale and do not reflect its fire typing. It looks sickly and devoid of the firey life it had prior to the color change.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
All of the unova spirits are getting updates and if you go on bulbapedia and look up Larvesta you'll see that the spirit and picture of Larvesta do match. I think it looks just fine.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
Additionally, I believe there is CSS you can do to change the sprites if you prefer.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
CicadaChatter's AvatarCicadaChatter

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowRotom

Additionally, I believe there is CSS you can do to change the sprites if you prefer.
what's a CSS, and how do I do that?
Eggy's AvatarEggy
It's short for "cascading style sheets", and it allows you to alter the look of a website's contents to your liking. This, of course, includes replacing existing images with your own, so if you aren't fond of the new sprite you can revert it via CSS. Here is a guide on CSS!
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page