PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Island of Dreams Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12

MeowgaMew123's AvatarMeowgaMew123
RP here Rules -No humans. Humans are not permitted. -No legendaries. -Shinies, albinos, variants and exclusives are allowed, but no melans or megas. -No Mary Sues. -Only create one charachter at a time and wait at least until that character has met the others to make another. If you need an exception, PM me. Storyline You wake up on an island, with few or no memory of how you got here. However, it soon becomes clear that this is no ordinary island, but something more mysterious…and possibly sinister… Form Name: Species: Pronouns: Best move (this can be any move the pokemon can do or be trained, and will be your signature move) : Backstory/extra info: NOTE: the backstory isn't optional. Your character had a life before the island, and IF they remembere how they got here, that's important too.

MeowgaMew123

Name: Ariana Species: Sylveon Pronouns: She/her Best move: Moonbeam Backstory/extra info: Ariana and Benji were caught as Eevees by a kind sea-captain and soon were inseperable from him. But one day a storm hit. The ship sank, and Ariana and Benji were washed ashore. Name: Benji Species: Albino Vaporeon Pronouns: He/him Best move: Whirlpool Backstory/extra info: He is Ariana's twin brother and they share backstory.

Dusk01

Name: Gloxinia Species: Shiny Ribombee Pronouns: They/them Best move: Pollen Puff Backstory/extra info: Gloxinia was always neglected by the other cutieflys and ribombee for being different, he ran away and that's when he met Milk and Cookies.They soon adopted him and became a happy family :D (while he was still a cutiefly) Name: Cookies Species: Meowstic (male) Pronouns: He/him Best move: Psychic Backstory/extra info: Cookies and Milk have a very loving relationship, they've been dating for about 3 years. Adopted Gloxinia when he was just a cutiefly. Name: Milk Species: Meowstic (female) Pronouns: She/her Best move: psyshock Backstory/extra info: same as Cookies
I want to buy accessories, but I don't have enough berries D; my RP Collecting shiny, melan, mega and albino eeveelutions! CLICK MY BABIES OR ELSE! ;)
Dusk01's AvatarDusk01
Ooooooo looks fun :D can I be 2 (mega Tsareena and shiny Ribombee)
My first precious mega :)
Sure! You can have as many as you can handle. But, if you don't mind, no megas.
Dusk01's AvatarDusk01
Name: Cookies Species: meowstic (male) Pronouns: he/him Best move: psychic Backstory/extra info: cookies and milk have a very loving relationship, they've been dating for about 3 years. Adopted Gloxinia when he was just a cutiefly. Name: milk Species: meowstic (female) Pronouns: she/they Best move: psyshoc Backstory/extra info: same as Cookies Name: Gloxinia Species: shiny Ribombee Pronouns: they/them Best move: pollen puff Backstory/extra info: Gloxinia was neglected by the other cutieflys and Ribombees for being different, he ran away and that's when he met Milk and Cookies. They soon adopted Gloxinia and they became a happy family :D (when he was still a cutiefly)
Gloxinia is accepted, but not Qween. No mega!
Dusk01's AvatarDusk01
:< ok fine I'll change it or smh. XD ima just grab like 2 more XD (both meowstic)
I can add Qween as a non-mega tsareena? If not, give Gloxinia some other backstory.
Dusk01's AvatarDusk01
I'm switching mega Qween for meowstic so there's a better backstory :3
Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
are was-a-human-but-now-a-pokemons allowed
My roleplay. I played pokemon sword Please interact with my dreepy
Lv. 100 — +443,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
No, sorry.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page