PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

lab

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
Not sure if it has been suggested but i have a snall idea I was thinking maybe you could make more slots for eggs in the lab or maybe less time to get new eggs. I think it would be a good idea as since I have don't a few pokemon Dex it's hard for me to get eggs I don't already have.
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
The shelter is there, which can have tons of eggs in one sitting. If you're unsure if you've hatched one, hover over the egg and if it just says "egg" you haven't hatched it. I don't really deem this as necessary because the lab works fine, 5 minutes isn't very long and you can purchase lab reloaded at your own risk of not finding anything.
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
Thanks I know about that it's why I posted this as I hatched all the eggs in the shelter. Thank you and thanks for getting back so soon
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Lab reloaders are your friend if you really want lab eggs/a ditto. As for the shelter, you can buy new shelter passes once you get enough GP in order to get more eggs per day. I could maybe see a buyable upgrade that adds a 5th egg to the lab, but nothing else.
Naya.W1's AvatarNaya.W1
how does that work?
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Declining for reasons already stated.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page