PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Answers: Q&A with Niet!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Cele's AvatarCele
Hello, everyone! We've just had the Q&A with Niet, taking questions from here and answering them on Twitch. He thought that you guys seeing his reactions would be more amusing than just answering the funny questions in text only. I'm inclined to agree! I've tried to write what he said, but I made some approximations where things went too fast. I'm not responsible if it's not verbatim.
Except I am... It was me writing. Hoohee. 6w9
:D
  1. What was the first ever pokemon he chose as a starter? and his first pokemon game? i know absol holds a special place in his heart but does he have any other favourites? more than one question, but we ignore this
    • "Squirtle. It was a long time ago, though! It was in Red and Blue. It beat Brock easily, and learns Ice Beam, so it beat the other two starters easily as well." "How many favourites do I have? Luxray and Floatzel are pretty cool, that's why we have Shinxel. Umbreon is probably my favourite Eevee." He said he doesn't have too many specific favourites, but there's a lot that he likes in general, like Houndoom. He says Shedinja is fun to use in competitive double battles.
  2. You like Zorua a lot, so why is your sona an Absol?
    • "The sona Niet existed before Zorua was a thing. I collected a lot of them, but not for any particular reason. It was something more interesting to hatch than Absol, I guess."
  3. What is Niet's favourite Regi, if any? If there was one feature unique to PokeFarm that you could choose to be adapted into the mainline Pokemon games, what would Niet pick?
    • "Favourite Regi? Oooh. That's actually a tough question. I think I'll have to say Registeel, but I don't have any particular reason. I don't like the new ones as much, but they're growing on me over time." He didn't particularly have any features in mind to be added to the main games.
  4. What are your thoughts on 'Niet with abs'?
    • He went quiet for a minute. I think you've killed him. "I give an exasperated sigh, but it was funny. Officially, I absolutely hate it and everything to do with it, and Novie is fired for drawing it. But unofficially I like it."
  5. If you could change anything about any Pokémon, which Pokémon would you choose, and what would you change? Things like types, design changes, evolution changes, etc. I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject as it's a fun way to get in that creative flow. ^^
    • "I would get rid of Mega Absol. I object to it on a moral level, if you read its Pokedex entry you'll see why. I might also change Absol's shiny, I dunno, it's just too... red?"
  6. Heya Niet what is your favorite color and eeveelution? :D I just wanted to ask for fun ^^
    • "Umbreon, dark green, and purple. Dark green if it could only be one."
  7. How are you doing? I hope it's better than the last time I heard anything. (You seemed in need of some mental rest at the time.)
    • He's not been doing great, but the reception to the stream has been outstanding and really lifted his spirits. He also stated that several of us dropping things to join his voice chat and stream has made him happy as well.
  8. I just want to clarify for my assumption, you mean for the s/a/m hunting rates correct?
    • Nope... You're welcome. This answer has been brought to you by Cele because today I've chosen violence. And, of course, Novie chose violence when drawing this thing.
  9. Would you rather spend a week in one of the cities located in the games or one of the wooded areas?
    • "Fortree City is a good answer to both questions, even if I'm a human or a Pokemon."
  10. If Pokefarm wasn't actually a pokemon based thing and had all-orignal material, would you still work on it? (if that's hard to understand, I'm basically asking if you would still be making a leveling and collectible game if it wasn't pokemon-based.)
    • "That's kind of the long-term plan, eventually. Sooner or later, I'm either going to get officially licensed by Nintendo, which would be amazing, or they're going to tell us we can't do it anymore. In that case, I'd make a game with our Fakemon. I'll keep doing Pokemon as long as I'm allowed to."
  11. What do you think of Ghost Pokemon?
    • "They're a thing that exists, I guess." He said he likes Chandelure.
  12. What's your favorite PFQ Mega?
    • "Good one. I still really like Mega Mightyena. It was the first one we did, so it's special for being the first one. It's also really simple in design, which is good." He also liked Mega Luxray originally, but thinks it may be a bit plain now? Things have changed since then, and standards have improved. He notes it could be fine, though.
  13. Where is the lamb sauce?
    • "Umm... I ate it."
  14. When you came up with the idea of poke farm (I joined poke farm a few months after the original site began and have been in and out of hiatus playing since then) What are some sacrifices you’ve made to get to here today and opportunities that have come along since creating this? Any regrets? also will you ever bring back the tablet Pokémon because I miss my shiny mercury and also I miss my shiny system sally I want her back too lol
    • He literally gave up attending Oxford for Pokefarm, because his girlfriend asked him to. "There's so many things I could have been." He said don't do what he did. Sort out your own life first, take care of yourself, and then bring someone else in as a partner. Or not. It's up to you. :) "I have lots of regrets, but if you think about what life could have been, you're never going to move forward." RE: Tablet Pokemon: "I don't know how I feel about crossover stuff like that, so at the moment it's going to be a no, but if I ever figure something out it's gonna be a maybe." They don't really fit in to what we're trying to do. Maybe as a Costume, so it's more a cosplay? Kingdom Hearts ones are more likely than Golden Sun ones.
  15. what pokemon has the best shiny, albino and or melan? also, what type gym leader would you be, and what pokemon would be on that team?
    • "That's a tough one, because I don't like shinies in general. It's not because I don't have enough of them, I just don't get the hype. Genuine answer, though? Best shiny, Haxorus, hands down. It's just so cool." "I don't know that I could be a Gym leader, to be honest." He likes coverage and playing with different types. If he had to pick a type though, it'd be Electric. He did a mono-Electric team for double battles and everyone had Discharge and either Volt Absorb, Lightningrod, and Motor Drive. For Ground-types, he'd bring in Lanturn and use Soak.
  16. When did you start considering pokefarm more of a business rather than a hobby or a fun thing to do? Not that it's still not fun or anything but just realizing, yes okay this is my small business now I should take certain things seriously. Unless you did from the very beginning Edit: what's your favorite cereal?
    • "That's actually a really good question. It kind of started becoming that when I opened it up and there were a hundred and forty people on it. I kind of realized I was on to something here. It didn't help that Oxford actually kind of bored me. I wanted to do things. I wanted to learn by doing. It was too much theory. And then I started making money on it. Originally it was just adverts and on free hosting, but then it reached its limits quickly because my code was rubbish, and then people started contributing towards server costs and I could do more with it. I had to take it seriously." "Do you know what cereal is made of? It's made of the little wood shavings you find in your pencil sharpener. In seriousness, though, I don't do cereal. It's just carbs for no reason... I say as I have a plate full of fish and chips.
      Joke, dinner was actually steak and eggs.
      " After I said sometimes you just need a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, though, he agreed and said it was good. So I guess that? XD
  17. which of the newest pokemon versions are you choosing?
    • "Violet. I just like the future-y thing more than the past-y thing. Sorry, I'm a tech nerd."
  18. I'm on a spooky story binge right now so... Do you believe in ghosts? What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? What's your biggest fear?
    • "Believe in ghosts, no. I don't believe in ghosts for the same reason that I don't believe in God. They could show themselves but they don't. I'll believe them when they prove it. Scariest thing that ever happened was some kids were playing with an aerosol and a lighter. If you know what I'm talking about, don't do it. My biggest fear is Novie when she chooses violence. In seriousness, though, it's not knowing what to do. As an example, I've travelled a fair bit. France, Chile, Canada, America, etc. There's times where things don't go to plan. You make time for it, but there's always that 'what if I miss the flight?' etc."
  19. How long did Pokefarm Q take to create?
    • "About six months to launch, but I launched it incomplete and disabled the paid features to motivate myself to finish it. So eight months for the recode... But that's not entirely right. PFQ itself was 3-4 months. Each iteration takes longer to write because the code is a good bit longer than the last when it's done well."
  20. Do you like wolves?
    • "I do like wolves. The problem is they don't tend to like me back, at least the way I want them to. I've seen pictures, but I don't think I've seen a real life wolf. I want to!"
  21. Does Niet have any pokemon he'd like to see get a region variant in Scarlet and Violet? if so, which pokemon and what types would he like to see for them?
    • "I can't really think of anything on the spot, but I wonder if we could have something like a Ground-type Poochyena that's like the Arfrica line?"
  22. Do you play any tabletop games? If so what's your preferred system and class?
    • "So I did play a bit of Pathfinder and 5E, and tried Sorcerer and Wizard. I like casters a lot, and they were fun. I had an Illusionist Wizard that I liked. The campaigns didn't get very far, though, some stuff came up. Then I played some Pokemon tabletop. Novie was there for that."
  23. If you could have chosen to do anything besides PFQ and developing PFNew, what would you have done? Do you feel like your life would be better, or worse based on that choice, had you been able to take it? And if I'm permitted another... When you get in the workflow headspace, do you listen to music? Audio books? Have anime/tv shows/documentaries playing in the background? What helps you really focus on the task(s) at hand?
    • "I would probably be doing software development somewhere. Maybe even game development. The difference is someone else would be making the decisions for me, and I don't know whether that would be better or worse. Sometimes I resent making all the decisions." "Music, usually chiptunes or video game music soundtracks. Or chiptune remixes of video game soundtracks. It sounds silly, but there's some pretty good stuff out there. Look up BranFlakes, there's probably numbers on the end of that."
  24. You have your own late night talkshow... Who is your first guest and why?
    • "Y'know what I'd really like? I'd like one of those people I don't get along with. One of those people who play the game, but I don't understand why they play the game because they don't like me. I'd love to sit down with them and talk, like why do we have this animosity? I don't know if it'd make good late night talkshow, but... does that make sense? I feel like it'd help me understand."
  25. Do you play chess?
    • "I used to. I'm not very good at it anymore, it's been a decade. But I was in chess club at school and did better than most everyone around me."
  26. What is your favorite thing about working on this website?
    • "Honestly, when it works. When I write code and it just works. It's very satisfying... But it also makes me suspicious. There's gotta be a bug hiding in here somewhere. Code doesn't just work first try, right?"
  27. Since we all know I'm a food gremlin... If you could travel anywhere in the world to try a food of your choice... where would it be and what is the food?
    • "I'm not adventurous enough for that. But if you want suggestions for that, Italian gelato. It's really nice." I have an answer for this too! I've talked to user wintergale about going to South Korea and having a food tour. I'd love to do that. Niet actually wound up agreeing with me after I spoke up. :D
  28. What's your favorite TV show? Drama or Sci-fi? In neither of them then what? QwQ
    • "I don't really watch TV. But I did like House. It kind of dragged on a bit, though. It outlived its welcome." He said some stuff about House being an English fellow imitating an English accent done by an American, and then Niet pretended to be a French person trying to do an English accent. And then spoke French because he's French and speaks the language. I'm not writing it. I'm not even going to try. 👍
  29. Are you a fan of Supernatural?
    • "I have never heard of that."
  30. How do you and Garthic know each other? I've always wondered what that relationship is lol.
    • "He rescued me from my abusive relationship with my now ex-wife. We've been friends since then. We get on each other's nerves now and then, but then we realize what's the point? It wasn't a happy meeting, but the results of it definitely have been."
  31. Which type would you add an eeveelution for?
    • Dragon. No hesitation. I want Dragaleon.
  32. What variant or exclusive do you miss from pf1? I understand that due to circumstances, certain pf1 sprites couldn't be brought over, but I'm curious about it. I really miss the Messenger Dratini line.
    • "There aren't that many we haven't brought over at this point. It's mostly the crossover ones that we don't know how to implement them. We didn't have many variants. PF1 didn't last all that long. It feels long when you're going through it, but now we're ten years later. I've been working on the reboot longer than PF1 existed."
  33. what eeveeloution type would you like to see in future pokemon games? what two pokemon do you think would be a good fusion? and also.. whats your fave genre of muzic? and if you're a reader, whats a fave book of yours?
    • Skipping the already answered portions of this, please just read previous questions to see the answers for those! Fusion: "I'm going to assume you're excluding ones we've already done, so I'll exclude Shinxel. But it's really good. Someone's been drawing a lot of fusions in artist chat, I don't rememeber any of them specifically, but there's been some good ones in there. I can't be more specific than that since they might come out in the future." Book: "I liked 'The Divide'. The gist of it is that when you have a mountain, and rain comes down on it, the rain splits and falls down each side. What happens if a raindrop lands perfectly on top? This book had a kid land perfectly on top, and they landed in a parallel universe where humans are fictional creatures, and fictional creatures are real."
  34. nintendo is really strict with their titles, how did you manage to keep this website up without them finding out or pulling it?
    • "I went up to them in person and gave them my business card, so they should know about us. Really though, the mistake a lot of these games makes is that they use a lot of the same systems, they make the same kind of game. You give people the same experience, for free, that Nintendo is trying to sell for sixty dollars. You don't do that. Pokefarm isn't like any official game, there's nothing like it. I feel like that's why they haven't come after us."
  35. what is you fav poke fusion ans whats your pokemon for each type?
    • "Shinxel. Fluxray. It's just so good." Normal: Obstagoon. Fire: Vulpix, not Ninetales. Water: Floatzel with apologies to Oshawott. Electric: Manectric, not as a Mega. He can go get a shave. Grass: Decidueye. Ice: Glaceon. Fighting: Mienshao, that'll do. Poison: It's not a very popular type, is it? Seviper. Ground: Flygon. Flying: Corviknight. Psychic: Metagross. Bug: Galvantula. Rock: Lycanroc Midnight Forme. Ghost: There's a lot of good choices, but I'm sticking with my Chandelure comment from earlier. Dragon: Haxorus. And it's the only one on this list I'll accept a shiny of. Dark: ALL OF THEM. But if I had to pick just one, Zoroark. Forget my Electric-type Gym, I'm gonna be a Dark-type Gym leader. Steel: Aggron. Fairy: Azumarill. But Sylveon is kinda cool, though. These were all Niet's answers.
  36. How are you doing nowadays Niet? Just wondering. After Covid and all!
    • "I'm surviving, but it'd be nice if I could do more than just survive."
  37. If you could be ANY pokemon, what would you choose?
    • Male Absol, or female Floatzel. Genderless, Metagross.
  38. What’s your favourite shiny?
    • Haxorus. But Umbreon is also quite nice. Those blue rings are just yes.
  39. Will you look at my fanart?
    • "Seeing fanart actually helps me make new things. To see that I inspired someone and they made something feeds back into me and my motivation to make more things." Novie thinks it's adorable. Niet's scared of it while he's finishing a track in Trackmania because he heard about Buff Absol. Novie and I assured him it's cute and he should look. :D "Okay, it's nice. That's really nice, I like it."
  40. Play Pokemon unite?
    • "Yes, I play it. I main tanks. I'm currently maining Snorlax and bullying people with it. I played a lot of Blissey on that when it was broken."
  41. I've gotta ask what is your favorite Mega Niet all I got for now also something I've always wondered why are there 2 manetrec Megas?
    • "I'm going to restate that Megas are cool, but I don't generally like them that much. There are some that I quite like a fair amount. Mega Aerodactyl. That one's good in my opinion. But the fact I had to think about that for so long kind of shows my opinion of Megas. I didn't like the original Mega Manectric, so I asked the artists 'Can we do something else with this?' and I think they did a good job."
  42. What's your favorite part of game developing/game development and Pokemon?
    • "When things work. That's true of programming in general. But especially true in games, because there's some things you can't test for because they involve randomness. When you see a random thing working right, it's just very satisfying. Favourite thing about Pokemon is its accessibility, because all you have to do is be able to read. The barrier to entry is extremely low with pretty much any game, but the skill ceiling is ridiculously high. I will say, though, I don't like Pokemon GO. It was badly marketed in my opinion."
  43. Will Pokkén Scizor ever be in Cele's shop?
    • I'm not going to ask Niet this one, because it already is. Just grab the Pokken Pikachu, go to the Contest Hall and remove the Costume from it to get the Synergy Stone, and then go put it on your Scizor.
  44. What pokemon would you like to see fused together, and would you ever add fusions onto the game?
    • "We have a couple of fusions, and in my extremely biased opinion there will never be anything better than Fluxray."
  45. How is it that other sites with a similar-sized staff roster are able to crank out the current content while also doing events at the same rate here, while we have to wait months just to talk about it?
    • "Okay, so that's because we focus on getting things done well. They do things fast so they can say they have the thing. We tried that and it wound up with the MS Paint sprites because of the pressure. The focus is on getting them done well, and that takes time. As for talking about them, we respect that some people want to stay spoiler-free so they can experience it themselves. I've watched the trailers for Scarlet and Violet. I'm going to keep it to myself, and I intend to keep it that way. If you don't talk about it, everyone's okay. If you talk about it, then the spoiler-free people have to carefully avoid it. I'd rather it be opt-in, where you can go to the thread we provided to talk about spoilers there, rather than it be in their faces."
  46. if you can talk about it how is the development of PFNew going? oh and what are your top five favorite pokemon?
    • "I can't really talk about it because not much has happened. I have to refactor some things." "We discussed favourites already, but let's throw in Mightyena, Basculin Blue Stripe, Ferrothorn, Salamence, Golduck."
  47. what's for dinner?
    • "Steak and eggs was for dinner tonight. Garthic bought the steak and I was like, let's do it. I fried the steak and had it with broccoli and some wild mushrooms."
  48. When will you re-asses the S/A rates?
    • "PFNew, mostly. Things seem okay on PFQ right now. The numbers seem reasonable." Basically, it has to be harder than one person could realistically get for themselves in order to keep their value up and encourage trading in this multiplayer game.
  49. do you have a favorite summon, appearance-wise, if any?
    • "That's an interesting question. Um. I'm going to have to say no, I don't have a particular favourite. There's some I like more than others. I will say I liked the Fangs before they were updated, I'm not too fond of the new ones, but I'm in the minority there."
  50. Could the melan chance be increased again? Also favorite legendary?
    • "No they can't for the reason I've just explained, things are supposed to be difficult individually because you're playing a multiplayer game. If it were a single-player game, yes, I'd raise them by a lot. But even as they are now, they're still too high. And Giratina. Also Azelf is pretty cool."
  51. What is the next update/suggestion you're hoping to bring to PFQ? (If any) Would love some thoughts on a few that you hope to bring to PFQ if you plan to bring more. Also curious about PFNew updates, is there any news at this time? ---- Also as a side note, this is probably more for the mods right here but: Previously Cele would type up what happens in his dev streams, will there be somewhere these QA's will be typed up for those who are unable to make the stream/are hard of hearing/etc? Just curious.
    • Hi, I'm Cele, I'm typing the things. I enjoy doing this. Suriya legit DMed me on Discord like, "You awake? Niet's doing the Q&A and you mentioned you'd be willing to help type it up." I was just like, "HECK YEAH, LET'S GOOO." Dropped everything and ran to the computer. Hi. I'm helping. Niet's answer time: "There are a few things I'd like to be able to do, but they're not really possible with the state of PFQ's code. I programmed it ten years ago, it wasn't done very well, and I'm dealing with the consequences of it. I'd really like to improve the Shelter. It's the laggiest part of the site. It's even laggier than interactions. I'd like to entirely take it apart and overhaul it, but I don't think I can. That's what PFN is for. I can't even say that I've been working on it, as much as I'd like to. Motivation has been down."
  52. If you are a Pokémon Trainer, what starter do you choose? What will be your team?
    • "Start with Fennekin, get a Luxray eventually. Throw in a Floatzel, those three would be my core. Delphox, Luxray, and Floatzel. Beyond that it's whatever support I happen to find at the time, so not a fixed roster for the rest of it. I try to collect a variety so I can adjust as needed."
  53. What made you become a fan of Pokemon?
    • "The fact that literally everyone was into it. Just everyone at school had the cards and the games, it's what we did. And I never grew out of it. As much as my grandmother points out to me that I'm thirty and still play. Yes, and I'm making a living off of it!"
  54. how long it takes to draw a sprite of a pokemon and implement here?
    • "Implementing it takes about two seconds. As for drawing it, I don't know. Novie, how long does it take?" Novie: "There's times where a concept is liked and doesn't need many tweaks. There's times where the concept hasn't hit that point yet. It can range from a few days to a few months, adjusting the concept until it's liked. Or, in Flarbat's case, years. It took a year and a couple months for its design to be settled in and enjoyed. The wings caused an argument, whether or not we kept them a certain way. The sprite can be done within hours to days, depending on how many Pokemon are in the line and what critiques are needed. Then you have to argue with the colours, you have to figure out the shiny and hash out what you want. It takes a lot longer than you think because it's not just slap it down and done. Anatomy and shading are also a thing, and translating that to pixels."
  55. Does Niet know he is loved by all PokeFarm user?
    • "No, because it's not true. There's Pokefarm users that don't like me. That's just a fact of life. I just have to not let it get to me. Like complaints are fine, just do it without insults. For the most part, though, people in the community are very positive and I'm grateful for it."
  56. Could it possibly be possible to do an art contest on the discord/reddit and the winner's fakémon gets made real, with the winner recieving the egg of said 'mon? Just curious. If you were to add any removed stuff from the games into pfq, what and why.
    • "So, probably not in terms of the competition to have things added because of some complicated legal stuff we'd have to do to do it right, and that'd unfairly exclude younger players. The best way to get your creations on the site is to join art staff." "We've done that a lot. We've brought back Contests, the Pokewalker, fishing. I guess different patterns of Arbok."
  57. Do you hate it when a shark throws a refridgerator at a turtle that's speaking to Jesus?
    • Cele: "Do I have to read this question? It's... What?" Novie: "Gesundheit, what?" Niet: "The answer to that question is 'a duck.' If you know, then you know. If you don't know, then you shouldn't be asking that question in the first place."
  58. Would you consider yourself a picky eater? If so, is it a texture thing or a flavours thing? What's your favourite fruit? Vegetable? What's your favourite or most comforting stim?
    • "I don't like having to disassemble my food. If it's on my plate, I just want to eat it. Like bone-in steak. I don't like that. I just want it without the bone so I can eat it. Favourite fruit and vegetable... Grapes. I just think they're grape. Vegetables... This is gonna be a weird one, but spinach." "I've never really thought about that. I don't know if I even have one to be honest with you. Maybe that explains some things. I like dismantling my pen and putting it back together again? I don't have anything in particular or specific. I like spinning things? But not fidget spinners, they spin too much."
  59. What is your overall favorite pokemon?
    • "If I had to pick just one Pokemon, I'd probably go with Zoroark. But that's a very difficult choice because there's a lot of Pokemon that I like."
  60. whats your favorite cs?
    • "Oh, damn, that's actually a very good question. I like the Valentine's sprites, they're just very nice. I think the Gardevoir is my favourite."
  61. If you could visit the real world inspiration of any region, then what region would you like to visit?
    • "I visit France regularly, so... Any of the first four regions, the ones in Japan. There's a possibility I may go to Worlds next year that's held in Japan, but I don't tend to do touristy things."
  62. hallo! if you had to choose between letting frogs or snails take over the world, which would it be?
    • "Frogs. You didn't ask why, but I'm going to assume you want an explanation, and that's because... I have no idea. :)"
  63. What is your favorite local resturant :o
    • "My parents' restaurant. It's really nice. It's small, it's nice. It's a bar and restaurant, they do a weekly changing menu. It has three choices each for starter, main, dessert. One week they might do Thai curry, then another week it might be cottage pie."
  64. Do you like spoopy stuff? Like ghosts? Do you think they even exist? If so or not would you ever test that by going ghost hunting?
    • "We had a question about ghosts before. If they prove they're real, then fine. But until then, I'm gonna go with that. As for ghost hunting, no. I don't believe in them. Waste of time."
  65. What is your favorite genre of music? Favorite band, if any?
    • "Chiptunes. Favourite band? Apocalyptica. Closely followed by Nightwish. Then you've got the usual stuff like Rammstein, and I like Alestorm. Proceed with caution with Alestorm. The lyrics are... not good."
  66. Whats your favorite anime? Of course beside pokemon!
    • "Uhhh... Black Butler."
  67. is cereal a soup
    • "Well. Only if rice pudding is, too."
  68. If you could create an eeveelution, what'll it be?
    • "Dragon."
  69. How big is your Zorua chain?
    • "It is... Let me find out for you. 3,848."
  70. What's up?
    • "The sky."
  71. what would you consider to be the prettiest season of the year???
    • "Prettiest, I'd say winter. I don't like winter because it's too cold, but I like it from an aesthetics point of view. My favourite season would have to be spring."
  72. how often are cheat codes posted
    • "They aren't. They're a bit of an outdated system that was used for giveaways for a while. Now if I want to do giveaways, there's a separate giveaway page I can use."
  73. What are your thoughts on the statement "All Toasters toast Toast" that Mario Mario made in Hotel Mario (1994)?
    • "Uhhh... Last time I checked, toasters toast bread. They burn toast."
  74. Tips on writing? I'm a writer in-training and I've always wondered how did you manage to write really good stories lol
    • "I wrote really good stories like eight years ago that anything I've written since then has felt like rubbish and I haven't felt like writing anything since then. I'm not the best person to give advice on this, sorry."
  75. If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go? (Real world and/or fictional worlds!)
    • "There's nowhere in the real world that I especially want to go, so I'm going to go with fictional worlds. Within fictional worlds... Gosh, this is difficult, there's so many choices. Y'know what, let's just stick with Fortree City. It's a good city. Plus it's got connections, it's got ports on either side of it. You can go anywhere you want to go from there."
  76. What's your favorite Kirby character?
    • "I don't know much about the lore of the Kirby universe, it always seemed a little bit weird, but that's probably because I don't know much about it. So I'm going to be basic and say I like Dedede."
  77. What your favorite Pokemon type? Any second faves apart from Absol?
    • "I like Dark, I like Electric, and I like Steel. It's favourite Pokemon all over again, refer to previous answers."
  78. If you could put one of the PFQ pokemon(and its evolution line) in an actual pokemon game which would you chose?
    • "I would choose the Ice Houndoom as a regional variant."
  79. Niet answered that his favourite PFQ mega is Mega Mightyena Q Niet, what is your favourite legendary mega (canon or PFQ)?
    • "That's a very small group of Pokemon to choose from, you know that? Mega Mewtwo X."
  80. What's your favorite joke?
    • "My favourite joke is that puns aren't mature until they're full groan. I dunno, I've got lots of jokes but that's the first one that came to mind. My dad has a t-shirt that says 'Dad jokes are how eye roll'."
  81. What’s your favorite part about the community on here, or what’s your favorite part about making PFQ?
    • "My favourite part is when I actually get around to doing stuff and the positivity that comes from it. I should do it more often, it's nice. I should do it more often. I need to make an effort to do something I enjoy, y'know?"
  82. A few questions that cropped up while watching something: How much work gets put into these Story Events, you know like the Halloween one right now? Is there an ending to the Wishforge? It certainly doesn't feel like it, haha! Have you ever played the Splatoon series? Did you know the next Splatfest (starting this week or the next I think?) Is Pokemon themed? If you do play it, will you be joining the Splatfest?
    • "As far as the code goes, it's mostly just copy and paste from the previous one. It's mostly the art and stuff, getting that sorted out. It's really easy for me to implement." "There is an ending to the Wishforge." (Take a look at the Wiki!) "I do not play Splatoon, no." Novie plays and is going to be on Team Water!
  83. Which is better: cats or dogs? Also what’s your fav Pokémon game?
    • "This is all down to personal preference, but I like cats more than dogs. But the big dogs, like huskies and malamutes, I like them. Favourite Pokemon game? There's only one correct answer to that question. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky."
Thank you to everyone who came out to the stream, and thank you to everyone who came here to read up on what they missed! We appreciate you all, and we look forward to seeing you next time. Maybe we can host another Q&A in the future so more folks can get their questions answered. That might be fun. :]
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Yes for team squirtle in the original games!! ❤️
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
It's nice to get such an interesting insight on how the game works and just stuff in general. Thanks for hosting this Q&A! Is it possible you guys might do more of these?
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
I missed the stream, sadly. Happy to see this post exists!

You know what, that is actually a good point that I hadn't even considered
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 0
I have never actually watched black butler before... Ill see it. Question #66.
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet 0 rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightLeaf

It's nice to get such an interesting insight on how the game works and just stuff in general. Thanks for hosting this Q&A! Is it possible you guys might do more of these?
I'd actually be interested in that, personally speaking, but there's no plans at this current point in time. ^_^ Also personal take but the Black Butler manga hits better imo than the anime 👍
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Yes - eeveeloution is needed. (See personal avatar xD)
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/92 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page