PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

List Of Items In Boxes [Mobile & PC Friendly]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12

Riliane's AvatarRiliane
Reserved
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
Reserved
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
Reserved
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
Reserved
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
Reserved
Hiya, just wanted to let you know I am using your Evo Items table for my new shop! tysm <3 Edit: Can't wait for the rest of the boxes, I will hopefully use them in my shop too! (specifically the summons, mega stones and gems!)
Credits can be found in my journal = 0
auto-updating
Riliane's AvatarRiliane

QUOTE originally posted by Bøuquet

Hiya, just wanted to let you know I am using your Evo Items table for my new shop! tysm <3 Edit: Can't wait for the rest of the boxes, I will hopefully use them in my shop too! (specifically the summons, mega stones and gems!)
I'm glad you found the boxes useful ^^ I just added the three you mentioned, so enjoy! (I also edited the code for evo items, but you can use the old one too)
Thanks! Also, just wanted to let you know that in the 'Summons' table, it's missing the Jirachi summon, Tanzaku ^^
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
Edited, thanks!
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
This is amazing is it ok if I use the summons table?

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page