PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICEBEETLE's art shop!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 192021

Luxiio's AvatarLuxiio
Hi!! I'd love to get art of 3 chibi guys (1200zc value) for 600zc and 3000gp (i believe thats the right conversion). I'd like character 1 to be seperate and characters 2 and 3 to be interacting. I can explain more in pms or i can share my discord if that works better for you! Character 1: Calypso Character 2: Dr. Tabby Jitters Character 3: Fibonacci
Icon is by me!
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Luxiio

Hi!! I'd love to get art of 3 chibi guys (1200zc value) for 600zc and 3000gp (i believe thats the right conversion). I'd like character 1 to be seperate and characters 2 and 3 to be interacting. I can explain more in pms or i can share my discord if that works better for you! Character 1: Calypso Character 2: Dr. Tabby Jitters Character 3: Fibonacci
i’m going to pm you about this sometime later, as i’m about to go out to the store!!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
locking until i finish previous comms + i am no longer sick
reopening shops now, thumbsup
toychest's Avatartoychest
could i commission a full body and a bust for 1500 zc all together? (i can pm you details)
Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mzp2
Score: 403 By LycanKai
By BlueBlissey

QUOTE originally posted by King Kat

could i commission a full body and a bust for 1500 zc all together? (i can pm you details)
sure feel free to pm me i’ll get back to you soon ^^
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Hey hey Chris, I need art of bunny OC. I want fullbody art if that's ok. So basically he's a black rabbit with blue eyes, the fur on top of his head is fluffier and silver. his tail is black but the tip is silver.. He also has a pink scar on his neck. Imma pay in usd if that's cool. Feel free to slap me with a dm for questions c:
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
I have added some new examples to the fullbody thing bcuz i thought it would look nicer. otherwise, this is an ordinary bump

Pages: 123··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page