PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICEBEETLE's art shop!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 18192021

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
bump woah check it out i drew Cyrus for my friend thats a pokemon character
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Keclo's AvatarKeclo
HELLO I WANT TO COMMISSION YOU! 💕 I'd like a dancing animated gif of my Pokesona! My Discord is Keclo (Keclo#4186) and I use PayPal, send me DM if you want to discuss! (Love your work~!!)

QUOTE originally posted by Keclo

HELLO I WANT TO COMMISSION YOU! 💕 I'd like a dancing animated gif of my Pokesona! My Discord is Keclo (Keclo#4186) and I use PayPal, send me DM if you want to discuss! (Love your work~!!)
ooh!! hello! I'll send a friendrequest on discord shortly to discuss!! TY!!!!
Vandi's AvatarVandi
hiii chris im here to bribe you with the rest of my jasper tokens (7), a bug z crystal, a DCPx60 and 150zc to draw a chibi guy of my monkey guy >:] he's awkward and clumsy for ideas on how to pose him and any of his outfits are fine!

QUOTE originally posted by Vandi

hiii chris im here to bribe you with the rest of my jasper tokens (7), a bug z crystal, a DCPx60 and 150zc to draw a chibi guy of my monkey guy >:] he's awkward and clumsy for ideas on how to pose him and any of his outfits are fine!
yeah sounds like a good bribe to me WAHAHA okay, I'll do it!! monkey guy coming right up
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
hey hey I'm here to order art of my fursona Vincent for usd. Stylized fullbody if I'm able. feel free to Dm or pm me questions <3
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Absolutely! i’ll talk to you on discord lol ___ I’m closing up for a bit until I finished owed work! (Aka all 3 of the previous comms + an art trade) I’ll be back soon! edit: all done! <3
bump. i point to the $10 fullbodies. if anyone perhaps. wants to spend some usd. i will show you personally my craft project progess (joking unless you actually want that i guess??? LOL) (everything is remaining the same)
illud93's Avatarillud93
HALLO!! may i please get a fullbody for this fella (not lobo for once LOL) for usd? :D feel free to go crazy with the pose <33 this guy is a lil. insane >:3c

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

HALLO!! may i please get a fullbody for this fella (not lobo for once LOL) for usd? :D feel free to go crazy with the pose <33 this guy is a lil. insane >:3c
yeah i can do it though you may have to dm me one of the refs without the watermark! (i cant get the colors)

Pages: 123··· 18192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page