PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICEBEETLE's art shop!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
bbbbump!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
bump bcuz im making poor fakemoney financial decisions
Porrim's AvatarPorrim
HELLO I am here to also make financially bad decisions >:) Could I get drawings of this lil boop, this bean and this emo kid, please? Idk how much it would be but I'd pay in ZC lol
Memento Mori.

QUOTE originally posted by Porrim

HELLO I am here to also make financially bad decisions >:) Could I get drawings of this lil boop, this bean and this emo kid, please? Idk how much it would be but I'd pay in ZC lol
hiii!! I can do all 3 of those for 500 each so 1500? which would completely pay off my bad decisions, actually HAHA
Hiya!! can I get a STYLIZED FULLBODY of this sweet girl Breezy? paying 700 zc and the rest in gp if that is alright with you. I added color codes and more details in the discription on toyhouse so i hope thats a little more helpful then just the pictures lol
0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightReaper

Hiya!! can I get a STYLIZED FULLBODY of this sweet girl Breezy? paying 700 zc and the rest in gp if that is alright with you. I added color codes and more details in the discription on toyhouse so i hope thats a little more helpful then just the pictures lol
sure I can give it a go after the previous one is done! i'll dm you about it later, i may need some more info for this one

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightReaper

sure I can give it a go after the previous one is done! i'll dm you about it later, i may need some more info for this one
Sound good to me! if i dont respond right away im most likely cooking or sleeping
previous comms are done. thumbs up
im bumping this one before all of the images break LOL. i will have to go re-upload everything soon edit: images should be okay?
While I bump this I just want to be clear that I CAN draw furries ... winks... also think i might have to do some examples for icons that isnt just that one drawing i have LOL

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page