PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make Pokédexes viewable to other users

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

leyyatha's Avatarleyyatha
Suggestion Title: Make Pokédexes viewable to other users Suggestion Summary: Same as the title. Positive points: It would be useful when doing dex trades - especially with those looking to complete regional dexes for summons or for those near Arceus rank. Negative points: The list may be a bit… umm… long for those who still have a way to go to in their dexes? Also I guess this is not a major thing but more of a QOL improvement? Reason For Consideration: I needed to complete my PFQ Mega dex so I created a thread asking for help and found that updating it manually by editing my list of missing dexes was a little time-consuming. It would be nice if other users could automatically see what was missing.
Name: Asuka Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
No support mostly because I can see users contacting other users about dexing a pokemon that they do not have. Just because a Pokedex says the user has dexed it does not mean that the user has it. This could be just as time-consuming for both users. Plus, it can also be time-consuming to both users if you have 4 users who send you the same pokemon.

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
Deviation's AvatarDeviation
Support. Although this previously got rejected for some reason (can't bother to dig thru hundreds of pages) this would be a really good addition. It doesn't need to contain all sprites and images or be able show by default, it could be an option for people to show off their pokedex just name, number and shiny,albino and melan star sprites could do just fine. This would be especially helpful for people that need dexes.Instead of making a list and keeping it updated each time you get a new dex, you could just show your pokedex that automatically updates. @ValleryP Same could be said about having pokemons in field. If someone does ask, you could refuse nicely. If the person still persists you could report.
🌈Zoinks!🌈
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Yes you can refuse nicely but at least when/if you get a PM asking for a mon that is in your fields it means you have it. Plus you can toggle your fields to not show. I'm just saying that it could get annoying if you keep getting PMs asking for mons that you don't have (even from different users) just because they happen to be in your pokedex. I also thought about the About Me and putting Do not pm but not all users will read that either unfortunately. If a user needs dexes and states look at my pokedex for missing then how many people are going to want to try and look through all of the dexes to figure out exactly what the user is missing? A list of missing ones would be easier IMO. I could probably get behind a missing pokedex list that updates automatically (like the summons page does) and could be shareable as a link in the thread. This way users don't have to update the list and other users know that the user is looking and wanting dexes. But either way it probably won't get accepted since Niet already said no lol. The Rejected Post that Deviation stated. The reason it was rejected:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Bumping this over to rejected. I'm afraid I just don't see it being a useful enough feature to put the time into.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page