PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Aloetales' Art Corner - Reopening Monday

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Love her sending payment now :D Also is it okay if I post her on my Toyhouse?
Nunka's AvatarNunka

QUOTE originally posted by PopplioCola

Love her sending payment now :D Also is it okay if I post her on my Toyhouse?

QUOTE originally posted by Rules

4.My art can be displayed anywhere or used as Avatar/Part of Code after purchase. - Your permission starts after payment is sent.
Toyhou.se counts as "display anywhere" o/ Go right ahead! I'm also on toyhouse as Animela if you'd rather link a toyhou.se page instead of my pokefarm for crediting.
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Gonna wait for a ref of my new OC then I shall order <3
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
Username FernThePlant Chao Please! Character Reference Nova (luxray x zeraora OC) Animation?custom one please! Could her tail be wagging back and forth and then stop to shake her head? Payment? Shiny rockruff and shiny skamory (Q: do the shinies have to be the ones on your missing shinies list or can they be any? If so, I'll see what I have)
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • pwyw pkmn fusions!
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +260,584
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 93%
Calm nature
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Okay I'm ready UwU Username PopplioCola Chao Please! Character Reference Animation? Her drinking boba tea? Payment? x1 Albino Shinx, x1 Shiny Cleffa, x1 Shiny Bidoof, and x1 Albino Dratini
REGARDS's AvatarREGARDS
Username REGARDS Headshot Please! Shading? No thank you! Character Referece Pierce (the first three images are his current ref!) Payment? 3 shiny Hoothoot + a shiny Weedle if 3 is too many
Nunka's AvatarNunka
@Poplio & Regards Both accepted

Art Orders Finished

And also delivered through PMs
@SaltyUwU @Ilverani @Everyone Else I'm going to be Locking the Thread until the next time I post Orders. I've been really tired this past week Wave 12 was also my work I had to wrap up and I don't want to accidently accept more work than I can complete do within 2 weeks. o/ This lock may last approximately 1 week.
Nunka's AvatarNunka

Still closed for a while longer

Sorry guys, I underestimated how long I'd be locked for. Turns out, repetitive stress injuries to the hand can infact lead to stuff taking forever to heal if you don't leave it alone. I injured my hands a while ago and kept going despite only feeling minor pain. Last week I wasn't able to pick up my pen for longer than 5 minutes without a strong stinging/burning pain sensation in my fingers. Typing is difficult but this notice needed to be made. I'm going to take another week away from comms before I work on them any further. @FernThePlant I didn't mean to miss you when I was accepting orders. If you're still interested, let me know.
Nunka's AvatarNunka

Small Update

I'm nearly finished with all orders. Thank you all for being so patient with me o/ I've decided that after I finish the last of this list, I'm going to keep this thread closed for a little longer. I'm going to be focusing on sprite stuff for the next generation. I'll unlock this thread after I get far enough along with my claims to not need to focus on them!
Nunka's AvatarNunka

Almost Back!

With the end of the Paldea releases finally coming to a close I'm planning on opening back up! Thank you to those who stayed subscribed! "Nunka Draws for Shinies" will Reopen as "Aloetales' Art Corner" sometime on Monday! Starting this Monday I will be opening randomly on Mondays with 5 Art Slots Available. When those 5 slots are Filled, the thread will be Locked until the next Monday. Only 1 Order per Person each Week Any Additional Orders can be submitted through PMs but must pay in USD. I will still be taking shinies but I will be focused on gathering Ubercharms for an upcoming Art Contest.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page