PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Aloetales' Art Corner - Reopening Monday

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Nunka's AvatarNunka

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Username LilypadLife Fullbody Please! Shading Type? Cell-shaded please! Character Referece(s) her if she’s not too difficult? If she is, I’ll choose a different character!
Accepting but going to PM you for some simple confirmations o/ @pinklink & KitKatKutie2 Both Accepted!

Orders Made!

And also sent through PMs
@Vaporeon26 @HeavensDoor @caique
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Username Rainee Fullbody Please! Shading Type? Cell shading Character Referece(s) her! Lmk if you cannot draw her though! <3 How are they Posed? Hands on her hips/looking smug Payment?

put in hidebox

Score: 0
Badge made by LycanKai
Nunka's AvatarNunka
@Rainee Accepting~ Also love little pirate characters!

Order Delivery!

And also sent through PM
@LilypadLife

Jayce

@pinklink

Headshot

@KitKatKutie2
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Teehee, I'm back again <3 Hopefully it's alright to order two!~ Username KitKatKutie2 Chao Please! Character Reference Krissy Animation? I like the little head tilt one that's next to the Sylveon in the examples! Payment? Username KitKatKutie2 Chao Please! Character Reference Kalathea Animation? Standard bounce Payment? Thank you again! :D
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Username Iceland Chao Please! Character Reference Her Animation? Standard Bounce Payment? Username Iceland Chao Please! Character Reference Her Animation? Standard Bounce Payment? Thank you so much! ^^
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.68% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
PartingStar's AvatarPartingStar
Username PartingStar Fullbody Please! Shading Type? Cell-shaded Character Referece(s) https://imgur.com/yq79FPk How are they Posed? However you'd like Payment?
A Ghost-type lover. Whether I’m on Never-Ending Nightmare or not, my heart goes to the ghosts
× 215 / 500
Made by WinterFoxxo
Avatar made by noctilucent, oc made by me
Nunka's AvatarNunka
@KitKatKutie2, Iceland, PartingStar All Accepted. Today I'm going to take care of some bigger priorities~ I'll be working on Art stuff Tomorrow!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hi again! Hope you don’t mind me reordering again, I really loved the last one! <3 No worries if not though, I totally understand! And please take the time you need, no rush! Username LilypadLife Fullbody Please! Shading Type? Cell Shaded Character Referece(s) Her please! She has a braided bun on the back of her head with wavy bangs on the sides of her face! She’s wearing a vest, but if it’s too complex, you can change it to a more simpler one! How are they Posed? Artist’s choice for pose and expression! Would like her to be more humanoid like the previous order :] Payment?

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Nunka's AvatarNunka
@LilypadLife Accepted

Order Delivery

Also sent through PMs
@Rainee

Blade

@KitKatKutie2
xxsampo33's Avatarxxsampo33
Hii! Do you do customs? Thank you~ i have loads of shinies ft so if you can just tell me the price :)
i finally have a new name!! old was helioptile293 pfp by nick_kloppy from twitter

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page