PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

šŸ–¤Mangoā€™s Writing StationšŸ¤

Forum Index > PokĆ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Reserved for art by me. tba: https://pfq.link/~ML-t
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:āœ”|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @PokƩmon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Reserved for...Emmmet posting? Maybe?
Will be putting my sneasel hunt on hold and will be trying to get arceus rank. Any help is greatly appreciated^^
Don't mind me, casually speed running through the eggdex :3c I think I'll be able to finish almost every single summon by friday, saturday at most. Recently just added css for boxes to be stacked and borders to be bigger, not used to getting more than twice mcw numbers lol.
...Well that was faster than expected šŸ‘€
The Train Men Enjoyer Clicklist!
As stated on my profile, this entire section is dedicated to the train men click list! :] Everyone in the list is linked below!
I have been meaning to create this clicklist for a little while as I have noticed that no one else has made one yet.
If you'd like to add it to your profile/signature go right ahead^^ (see bottom of entry for adding info!)
The Clicklist!
Full list up to date. Alphabetical currently under contrustion...

If you would Like to be added to the list, Send me a pm! (or a Joltik with a message, either work!^^) If you'd like to be removed for whatever reason, send a pm and I can do that^^ (Blankshippers dni, this list isn't for you. If anyone on this list went under my rader and is one, please tell me and they will be removed/blocked.)
Clicklist has been updated + The full list has finally been created and is on there too^^ Will be linking the post to the first page for easy access.
Bait post has been made/updated^^
TIL that you can in fact get event totems... I didn't know this but I will in fact be using this for many Galvantula because I must have many!!!
Will be hunting sunkern in the next grass tr so i can melt down any specials i get. Melan? Too bad, you are being turned into Joltik food (after evolving for the dex of coarse.)

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page