PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide To Egg Hatching

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
Hey guys, sorry I am BAD with intros, but I do know a thing or two about egg hatching and I will teach you a few tricks. Clicking other peoples' accounts At the upper center of your page, there is a counter for the amount of online people. Click the Open 10 link or click the number of people online, go to setting, and choose 10, 25, or 50. There is an egg share counter that levels up per clicks. The higher the level, the faster the eggs hatch. The counter resets at 12:00 server time (I'm pretty sure at least...) Egg Sharing Item Egg Timer go to EXP. Share and buy it. Now when you click someone's pokemon, all party members get affected as well. Pokerus Try to get the most clicks out of everyone. If you do when the Pokerus timer resets (Found underneath the pokemon faces to the right of the screen), you will get an effect called Pokerus and it speeds up egg hatching until someone else gets it. Logging out If you go to the top left corner of your screen, your avatar should be there. Click on it, click Profile, log out, and you can click them again. THIS ONLY WORKS ONCE A DAY (server time) Hypermode this link takes you to hypermode and you can buy it with ZC. Hypermode If you are short of ZC, you can buy it with real money or you can find a forum that trades for currencies.
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page