PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeCafe -Cafe Open-

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

[OOC: If you want to join in the RP, please, PLEASE sign up on the setup forum. Here's the link. Thanks in advance!] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Phew! Finally! The sign's finished! What do you think Milky?" Asked Rye while showing the newly painted sign. "To be honest, it needs a bit of an... improvement!" Milky grabbed a paintbrush and drew a doodle of a Sinistea and an Appletun. "Now it's perfect!" Said Milky. Rye nodded in agreement. "Well, we should get back inside while we wait for customers." Said Rye as she and Milky enters the cafe.
Avatar made by ValleryP, Jeanne43, Hawkbelly and PFQ Art team Hiya! do you want to know other games I like other than pokemon? (It's undertale)
Melrow's AvatarMelrow
*Calex Floats to The Cafe* "Good Morning! ^^ So I see the signs finished, it looks Perfect I'm thinking of Inviting some customers today!" (changed Eycid's name to Calex :p)
He/Him|Minor|GMT+8 (Banner by Bøuquet) PFP by Lily
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
spades4's Avatarspades4
Lucky flies around the cafe. He seems can't wait for a customer to come! "When will we have a customer?"
Please click my precious baby!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 64 — 458 / 12,481
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
7/600 buying with 20 each!
Melrow's AvatarMelrow
"I know right!" Calex exclaimed. "Im gonna go clean up the tables!"
spades4's Avatarspades4
"So, I will prepare tea bags!" Lucky says, in an excited demeanor. *this is quite dead ^^*

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page