PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

I haven't been active in years! What did I miss?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

FlareAkairu's AvatarFlareAkairu
Hello! So I remember playing on the site for years, I used to RP, hunt, try complete the dex, I used to be non-stop play. 2018 seems to be the last time I was *really* active based on my hunts, apparently I was last hunting Absol. My fields are overrun by them and Umbreon. I really need to sort them. I went back on at some point to grab some Galar mons it seems, but that's it. Anyway, I remembered this site and decided to hop back on. I'm at a complete loss what to do. Would anyone mind catching me up to speed? I have these 'gemwish' badges, I don't remember them. What's been going on in the site? How are people doing? How do I go about getting into things again?
Avatar made with RinmaruGames. I'm nowhere near that good a drawer.
Dogmage999's AvatarDogmage999
Summarizing-in a nutshell -Real Money trading for anything that isn't art is banned. -S/A/M rates have been dropped drastically, and Ubercharms now 6x melan chance only. -Delta points are easier to get -Cele's Custom Sprite Centre opens every two weeks, selling very expensive vanity CSs. -Wishforge does not require evolutions- while they can still be done with them, you can also do things like evolve pokemon, hatch pokemon, etc.
Sir Desert,my son :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page