PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Supernatural Entourage: Yo-kai Watch Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs

Supernatural Entourage

This clan is for the purpose of discussing the Yo-kai Watch video game series, as well as the Yo-kai Watch anime. There aren't many rules, but I do have a few, as every clan does First of all, this clan is for discussion of the games and anime, not interacting with other players. I was told by staff during my first application that clans are not meant to set up trades or battles, so please don't ask other players if they'd like to trade or battle with you Second rule, keep it PG-13, Yo-kai Watch is rated E, so we really don't need more mature things in the clan. Of course, PFQ rules apply at all times If you catch somebody breaking the rules of the clan, don't interact with them, don't tell them off, just report it to a site staff member as breaking the rules. If you don't feel comfortable reporting it to the staff, PM me a report and I will pass it along. Reports are to remain anonymous, don't post messages that tell other users that you've reported them, it's just plain rude Final rule, don't bash or hate on anyone's likes. Just like there are hundreds of Pokemon, there are hundreds of Yo-kai, so there will be some that other people will like and dislike. That's not a problem as long as you don't try to make an argument out of it or making a person feel bad for liking a specific Yo-kai And with that, here is the signup form Username: Favorite YKW Game: Favorite Tribe: Favorite Yo-kai:
Username:grimmjow fangirl Favorite YKW Game:yoki watch two Favorite Tribe:mysterious Favorite Yo-kai: kyuubi your first member
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs

QUOTE originally posted by GrimmJow FanGirl

Username:grimmjow fangirl Favorite YKW Game:yoki watch two Favorite Tribe:mysterious Favorite Yo-kai: kyuubi your first member
Welcome to the clan
thank you i used to owne the first and second yokai watch games

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page